Nothing makes the house smell festive and tastes absolutely amazing than Warm Spiced Cranberry Punch! A non-alcoholic punch filled with great fruit flavored juice and spices! Always a hit throughout the Holiday season! #cranberryweek
We are winding down #cranberryweek and it has been a blast! I have been enjoying all of my favorite food bloggers friends recipes! Today, I am sharing one of my favorite Holiday punches, Warm Spiced Cranberry Punch! You are all going to not only love this easy punch! My friends, you are going to love how the aroma of the citrus and spice while it simmers! Full of warm Holiday flavors of the cranberry, cinnamon, and spices! The exact feeling I want everyone to have when they taste this punch!
When it comes to the Holidays, I love everything about them. Family, food, friends, food, laughing, food and of course there are always cocktails and drinks. I love to have tasty and fun non-alcohol drinks for those who don’t imbibe and for anyone who wants just a great tasting drink! This Warm Spiced Cranberry Punch delivers it all! Seriously, the aroma in the house when this is simmering, if I could bottle it! Wow, I would be a wealthy woman!
Tips on Making Warm Spiced Cranberry Punch:
- Can prepare using slow-cooker or a large Dutch Oven on the stove.
- If using the stove, keep on a low simmer and have a large ladle in the pot so guests can pour their own punch.
- For the slow cooker, I keep the cooker out of small children’s reach. I keep a ladle in front of the slow-cooker. (easiest way)
- Feel free to double or triple recipe. Can be made ahead. Keeps in fridge for about 4-5 days.
This winds up a great week for me! I had a blast creating a new recipe, Apple Cranberry Crisp and sharing two family favorites, Slow Cooker Cranberry Pot Roast and Easy Cranberry Orange Muffins!
See all the other recipes being shared for today’s final Cranberry Week post – we hope you’ve enjoyed following along and will try some of the many cranberry creations!
- Cranberry Bliss Bars (Starbucks Copycat) from Family Around The Table
- Cranberry Clementine Gin from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Panettone from Caroline’s Cooking
- Cranberry Clusters by The Freshman Cook
- Cranberry Cream Cheese Bars from Sew You Think You Can Cook
- You Make Me Blush Cocktail by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Cranberry-Pistachio Dark Chocolate Bark from Books n’ Cooks
- TBD from Palatable Pastime
- Warm Cranberry Punch from Everyday Eileen
Pin Warm Spiced Cranberry Punch to your favorite beverage and Holiday boards here:
Warm Spiced Cranberry Punch
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- 1 teaspoon whole allspice
- 1 star anise
- ½ teaspoon fresh nutmeg *see note
- 1 medium orange, sliced
Garnish for individual servings
- fresh cranberries, optional
- orange slices, optional
- star anise, optional
- cinnamon sticks, optional
Slow Cooker Instructions
- Add to a slow cooker, cranberry juice, apple cider, pineapple juice, orange juice and cinnamon sticks.
- In either a cheesecloth or tea infuser add whole cloves, whole allspice, and star anise. Tie up the cheesecloth or close the infuser and add to the slow cooker. Grind the fresh nutmeg into the slow cooker.
- Add the orange slices into the slow cooker. Place top in the slow cooker and cook on low for at least 3-4 hours to blend the flavors. Serve warm with the garnishes. Refrigerate any leftovers. Can keep covered for about 5 days.
- Add all the ingredients from step 1 and 2 into a medium to large pot. Size of pot depends if doubling the recipe. Then add the orange slices. Simmer for at least 30 minutes to blend the flavors.
- Serve warm with the garnishes. Can transfer to a slow cooker on warm for long-term serving.
- I prefer the fresh flavor of fresh nutmeg but ground nutmeg can be used.
- If serving for a party, a slow cooker is the easiest way to cook and keep the punch warm.
- Set the garnishments in festive bowls next to the slow cooker with mugs for everyone to enjoy.
- Can be made ahead of time and warmed when ready to serve.
- Any nutritional value used is an estimate. These figures can change based on ingredients and portion size
I hope you pin this recipe to your favorite PINTEREST BOARD and follow me on PINTEREST! I’m always pinning from talented and amazing bloggers!
I hope you this punch, I’d be thrilled if you make it and take a pic and share on Instagram, tag @everydayeileen or everyday_eileen! That would make my day!!
I hope you enjoy making thisrecipe!! I’d love to hear from you in the comments!
I hope you follow my recipes on:
Sign up for our newsletter to get weekly updates!
Thank you for always sharing my passion and love for food and family!