You are going to love how easy 5 ingredient no bake salted caramel pie is to put together. Whip up this creamy pie in no time. The biggest problem is just waiting for it to set!
❤️ Why you'll love this recipe
- This is a quick and easy pie recipe.
- No bake and no fuss.
- Just a few minutes is all you need to compile the caramel pie.
- Heavy cream is the base of the pie filling. It will be divided into 1 cup and ½ cup for the recipe
- Instant Vanilla Pudding mix adds flavor.
- We use caramel sauce but homemade caramel can be used in the filling.
- 9-inch graham cracker crust, Homemade or store-bought, the perfect base for this pie.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This is an overview of the recipe. The full instructions are below in the recipe card
If using a store bought crust, remove the package from the pie shell.
- Use either the bowl of a stand mixer or a medium sized mixing bowl, beat 1 cup of the heavy whipping cream, until stiff peaks form, set aside
- In another large mixing bowl, whisk to combine 4 ounces of the caramel sauce, vanilla pudding mix, and brown sugar to combine.
- Whisk in the remaining ½ cup of heavy whipping cream into the brown sugar mixture.
- Scoop the mixture into the pie shell
- Let the pie set overnight
- Remove and top with remaining caramel sauce and sea salt
- Cut and enjoy!
Leftovers can be kept in the refrigerator in an air tight container for up to 3 days.
Expert Tip: Be sure to use instant vanilla pudding for best results.
Frequently Asked Questions
Sure, use any of your favorites such as buttery flaky crust or shortbread crust.
Yes, but keep in mind the caramel will be much richer in flavor.
What to make with this recipe
Enjoy a nice Irish Coffee with your next slice of salted caramel pie!
A copycat Caramel Macchiato is great to pair with any pie recipe.
Looking for a warm beverage, try our cranberry spice punch, refreshing!
Nothing like a Zebra Hot Chocolate, a white and milk chocolate mix, yum!
- If you are enjoying some desserts, try our coconut custard pie, creamy and delish!
- Our mini no-bake key lime cheesecakes are so good.
- Grasshopper No-Bake Cheesecakes are another tasty treat you should try.
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake is another tasty pie recipe to try.
I love any comments or questions, please feel free to leave them below.
Keep up to date with recipes by following me on:
Thank you for the continued support. I am forever grateful.
If you click on the number of servings in the recipe card you can adjust the measurements up or down for the exact number of servings you need. Don't forget that you can click on "add to collection" to save it to your own, private recipe box!
If you love this recipe please give it 5 stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Salted Caramel Pie
- 1 9 inch round, graham cracker crust homemade or store bought
- 1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream divide into 1 cup / ½ cup
- 12 ounce jar, Salted Caramel Sauce or homemade caramel sauce divided into 4 ounces / 8 ounces
- 3.4 ounce box, vanilla instant pudding mix
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon Flaky Sea Salt or Fleur de sel, garnish
- If using a store made graham cracker crust, remove packaging, discard. Set pie crust aside.
- Use either the bowl of a stand mixer or a medium sized mixing bowl, beat 1 cup heavy whipping cream, until stiff peaks form set aside.
- Using a large bowl, whisk together, 4 ounces of the caramel sauce, vanilla pudding mix, and brown sugar to combine.
- Whisk remaining ½ cup of heavy whipping cream into the brown sugar mixture until blended.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream into the brown sugar mixture to combine ingredients.
- Scoop the mixture into the prepared graham cracker crust.
- Let the pie set overnight in the refrigerator.
- Remove from the refrigerator. Top with remaining caramel sauce and sea salt.
- Slice and serve.
- any nutritional data I provide is an approximation and actual dietary information can vary based on ingredients and proportion sizes.