Enjoy a refreshing No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe. Such a delicious dessert that’s full of flavor! The cheesecake is not too sweet and always a hit with family.
This is such an easy dessert recipe that’s a no bake summer treat everyone is going to love!
It takes just a few minutes to put everything together. The strawberry cheesecake has a homemade graham cracker crust!
A perfect treat for any day! Great for summer parties and Holidays!
“This post and recipe is part of #SummerDessertWeek! I was given samples by some of the sponsor companies but as always opinions are 100% mine.”
Summer is in full swing and it is Summer Desserts Week! All week, some of my favorite food bloggers and I will share fantastic summer desserts, plus a great giveaway!
I will start the week with this delicious no bake strawberry cheesecake. Why, well, find me someone who doesn’t love a tasty no bake dessert!
I found a similar recipe years ago in my Mom’s church club recipe book. We’ve made some changes and tweaks over the years. This is such a great recipe to enjoy all summer long. We make it all the time. Everyone loves this no bake treat!
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe
I love this no bake strawberry cheesecake recipe. It’s easy and versatile. Feel free change up the jello and fruit flavor. An easy homemade graham cracker crust brings the whole recipe together.
Top the cheesecake with fresh strawberries and make some fresh whip cream for a fabulous no bake dessert!
This is one of those recipes everyone loves and always asks me to make it for parties.
Ingredients for no bake strawberry cheesecake:
- low-fat cream cheese
- Dixie Crystal white sugar
- Adams Vanilla Extract
- strawberry jello/ hot water
- sweetened condensed milk
- graham crackers
- melted butter
- fresh strawberries
We have some great sponsors for Summer Dessert Week. The no bake cheesecake is easy to assemble in an Anolon springform pan.
How long should I refrigerate the strawberry cheesecake?
It’s best to prepare the cheesecake a day ahead. Keep it in the fridge overnight. You can make the cheesecake in the morning. Let it set about 6 hours.
The recipe calls for low-fat cream cheese, can regular cream cheese be used?
This recipe can use a full fat cream cheese. I prefer to use a low-calorie cheese.
How do I store the cheesecake?
Until ready to eat, keep the cake in the fridge.
Some other tasty recipes you may enjoy:
Strawberry Pretzel Pie– the crust, amazing and another easy no bake winner.
Sugar-free Cherry Ice Pops – all natural fruit pops, delish!
Grilled Pineapple Dessert – another favorite of mine with a sauce that will make all adults happy.
Pro tips for a great No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe:
- Let the jello set for about 15 minutes to slightly thicken.
- Make sure you use hot water with the jello to allow jello to dissolve.
- Before you begin, bring the cream cheese to room temperature.
- Mix the sweetened condensed milk in a separate bowl before adding to cream cheese.
How to make a great No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- Mix the jello and hot water, set aside.
- Cream together cream cheese and sugar. Then add in vanilla.
- Add jello into cream cheese mixture.
- Next, whip the sweetened condensed milk until slightly thick.
- Fold condensed milk into cream cheese mixture.
- Pour into the graham cracker crust.
- Chill the cheesecake overnight or at least 6 hours.
- Top with sliced fresh strawberries.
Graham cracker crust:
Let the kids pitch in to make the crust. They will love smashing up the crackers.
- Place about 18 graham crackers into a large storage bag.
- Seal the bag. Use a wooden roller to crush the graham crackers.
- Mix crushed graham crackers with melted butter and sugar.
- Place the mixture in the bottom of springform pan.
- Press the crumbs into the pan with fingers or bottom of measuring cup.
- Place the pan in fridge for about 15 minutes to firm.
Ice Cream Recipes:
- Circus Animal Cookie Ice Cream from Fake Ginger
- No Churn Banana Pudding Ice Cream from Nik Snacks
- Butterscotch Ice Cream from Pastry Chef Online
- Individual Mermaid Ice Cream Treats from Family Around the Table
- Orange Creamsicle Ice Cream Bon Bons from Cooking With Carlee
Pies of Summer:
- Creamy Peach Pie Delight from Who Needs A Cape?
- Key Lime Coconut Pie from Doughmesstic
- Frozen Strawberry Yogurt Pie from Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
- Mini Fresh Strawberry Pies from Cheese Curds in Paradise
- Cherry Limeade Icebox Pie from Sweet Beginnings
Sweet Summertime Cakes and Cupcakes:
- Coconut Custard Almond Cake from The Food Hunter’s Guide to Cuisine
- Strawberry Ice Cream Cake from The Beard and The Baker
- Fiesta Lime Cupcakes from My Baking Heart
- Nana’s Strawberry Shortcake Cake from Daily Dish Recipes
- Ice Cream Cone Drip Cake from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Summer Berries Pavlova Cake from Home Sweet Homestead
- Buttermilk Chocolate Cake from Back To My Southern Roots
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Charlotte A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Mermaid Layer Cake from Love and Confections
- Vanilla Icebox Cake from Books n’ Cooks
- Peach-Basil Coffee Cake from The Spiffy Cookie
- Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes from Cookaholic Wife
- The Perfect Vanilla Cupcake from Our Good Life
No Bake Treats:
- No Bake Lemon Chiffon Dessert from Miss in the Kitchen
- No Bake Berry Cheesecake from Desserts Required
- Pineapple Pretzel Fluff Salad from 4 Sons R Us
- Easy Raspberry Cream Cheese Dessert from Blogghetti
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake from Everyday Eileen
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad Dessert from Creative Southern Home
- Sea Shell Beach Cakesicles from Big Bear’s Wife
- Mermaid Splash Cookies from The Domestic Kitchen
- Blueberry Crumble Cheesecake from A Blender Mom
- Cruise Ship Strawberry Crepes from Southern From Scratch
- Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake from Eat Move Make
- Caramel Sticky Pudding Cake from Shockingly Delicious
- Blackberry Roly Poly from Nancie’s Table
- Strawberry Monkey Bread from The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Raspberry Custard Bars with Almond from My Sweet Zepol
- Caramel Corn Cheesecake from Sweet ReciPEAs
- Blackberry Cheesecake with Blackberry Compote from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Easy Mini Fruit Pizzas from Jen Around the World
- Sunflower Cookies from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Orange Creamsicle Chip Cookies from Palatable Pastime
- Viennese Whirls from Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- Mason Jar Caramel Banana Pudding from For the Love of Food
When you make this recipe, take a pic and tag me on Instagram @everyday_eileen or #everydayeileen – It’s always great seeing your creations.
CONTINUE CONNECTING WITH ME:
Love this recipe, please give them a 5-star rating! It is very much appreciated!
Thank you for the continued support! I am forever grateful!
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese Note 1
- 1 cup Dixie Crystal white sugar
- 1 teaspoon Adams vanilla extract
- 3 ounce box of Strawberry jello
- 1 cup boiling hot water
- 14 ounce can, sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced to garnish cheesecake
Homemade Graham Cracker Crust
- 18 graham crackers, about 18 cookies makes 1 ½ cups
- ¾ stick unsalted butter, melted
- 2 Tablespoons Dixie Crystal white sugar
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- In a medium bowl, blend the strawberry jello and boiling water. Set aside to thicken, about 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, cream together the cream cheese and sugar.
- Add in the vanilla extract. Mix another minute.
- Blend the thickened strawberry jello into the cream cheese mixture.
- In another bowl, whip the sweetened condensed milk for about 3 minutes. The condensed milk will thicken.
- Fold the thickened condensed milk into the strawberry cream cheese mixture to blend ingredients.
- Pour into the graham cracker crust, recipe below.
- Place in fridge for at least 6 hours to overnight.
- Remove springform mold. Garnish strawberry cheesecake with sliced fresh strawberries.
- Serve and enjoy
- Any nutritional data I provide is an approximation and actual dietary information can vary based on ingredients and proportion sizes.