Enjoy refreshing Healthy Sugar-Free Cherry Lime Ice Pops with fresh cherries and lime and all natural ingredients that These are full of all-natural cherries and lime and no preservatives! Perfect all natural treat for the kids and family! Gluten-Free, Vegan.
Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample for review purposes from Northwest Cherry Growers! The opinions are completely my own. Thank you for supporting the wonderful folks who keep me cooking! Go get some delicious cherries and make some yummy recipes!
I have been enjoying all the cherries that I have been given by the Northwest Cherry Growers! My family has been loving all my experimenting as well! My son Aidan has a new favorite smoothie Healthy Black Forest Cherry Chocolate Smoothie! He has made great use of my cherry pitter and has frozen a lot of cherries so he will be enjoying his smoothie daily! My daughter loves the smoothie but these pops are her favorite!
Besides being full of antioxidants, cherries are delicious! This is the time of year to stock up on cherries and freeze them! Check out how healthy cherries are and how to freeze them here!
Healthy Sugar-free Cherry Lime Pops are:
- all-natural ingredients
- no food coloring
- easy and delicious
- Great way to get your family to have more fruit
Some more of my favorite frozen treats, check out:
A special thank you to the wonderful people at NW Cherry Growers for sharing their fabulous produce with me! Thank you all for supporting the brands that keep me cooking!
SAVE THIS RECIPE TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARDS! I HOPE YOU FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST! I’M ALWAYS PINNING FROM TALENTED AND AMAZING BLOGGERS!
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER TO NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
Thank you for the continued support! I am forever grateful!
Healthy Sugar-Free Cherry Lime Pops
- 2 1/2 cups fresh or frozen cherries, pits removed
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 large lime, zest and juice
- In a blender add cherries, water, lime juice and lime zest. Blend until well combined.
- Pour the blended cherry mixture into ice pop molds. Place in freezer until frozen.
- Feel free to leave some cherries not completely blended if you prefer.
- This recipe works with other fruits as well! Awesome with watermelon, strawberries, etc.
- Any nutritional data I provide is an approximation and actual dietary information can vary based on ingredients and portion sizes.