Want to start the day off right or work-out and enjoy a boost afterward, this Vegan Chocolate Avocado Protein Smoothie delivers! Full of protein and nutrients! vegan, gluten-free, ketogenic, low-carb!
Happy 2018!! Holiday with my family and ready to get back to creating recipes! Here is to a wonderful year full of health and happiness for you all! I thank you all for the support as readers and I have committed to an even better 2018! Thanks to all of you, my little blog has grown quite a bit in 2017l!! What better way to say thank you than this easy delicious smoothie to bring in 2018, thus we have this yummy and healthy Vegan Chocolate Avocado Protein Smoothie!
I said last year, I’m not a huge resolution person. I like to strive for positivity! As for my diet, I’m all about moderation! That will not change this year! I will bring more recipes and they’ll span from low-carb, paleo to the occasional indulgence! Today, I bring the first recipe for 2018, Vegan Chocolate Avocado Protein Smoothie! A delicious, super healthy and easy smoothie! Perfect for breakfast, after workouts or afternoon pick-me-up!
I love this smoothie and I am excited to share it today! This is the beginning of a great year of recipes. Besides being healthy, there is the chocolate. Cacao powder is awesome!
Benefits of drinking a tasty Chocolate Avocado Smoothie:
- Chocolate Protein Powder, most are sugar-free and antioxidant-rich with cacao powder.
- Avocado contain healthy fat, awesome for the pregnant mama diet, helps improve vision and aids in lowering depression.
- Adding chia seeds to your chocolate avocado smoothie adds Omega-3’s, which aids in preventing strokes and heart attacks, full of fiber and antioxidants.
- Don’t have chocolate protein powder, I highly recommend purchasing, however, you can use other ingredients.
- Cacao powder and an entire avocado can be used in lieu of the chocolate protein to make a great avocado chocolate protein shake.
I do not have protein powder, can I still make this avocado chocolate smoothie?
Yes you sure can make this smoothie. Add one teaspoon cacao powder and the entire avocado and you will replace the protein powder.
When you make this tasty chocolate avocado smoothie, take a pic and tag me on Instagram @everyday_eileen or #everydayeileen
I love any comments or questions below!
I HOPE YOU CONTINUE CONNECTING WITH ME
THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS SHARING MY PASSION AND LOVE FOR FOOD AND FAMILY!
Love this delicious Vegan Chocolate Avocado Smoothie recipe, let me know below and giving it a 5-star rating is super helpful for me and very much appreciated!
Vegan Chocolate Avocado Protein Shake
- 1 teaspoon chocolate protein powder * I use Barleans
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 date
- ice cubes
- To a blender add all above ingredients, blend well. Serve and enjoy!
- Any nutritional data I provide is an approximation and actual dietary information can vary based on ingredients and portion sizes.
- If you do not have Chocolate Protein Powder, substitute: one teaspoon cacao powder and the whole pitted avocado.