Champagne Vinaigrette, low-fat, low-calorie and just plain delish! Easy to prepare and ready in about 5 minutes! Homemade salad dressings use real ingredients, no preservatives and takes minutes to prepare! Perfect on salads, quinoa, and roasted veggies!
I cannot stress how easy it is to make homemade vinaigrette at home.
As a food blogger you would think I have it all planned, well that is so not true! I do cook a lot! Sometimes it’s the 8th time I have made Grilled Mexican Pork Chops because I want to ensure the recipe works, lol. But there are many days scramble to make dinner. Having easy recipes made ahead can really help get a meal on the table.
One of my go-to always in the fridge recipe is my Champagne Vinaigrette!
Champagne Vinaigrette is super yum on salads, grains, veggies. You can use it as a marinade for veggies, chicken, pork, and beef. The salad dressing is perfect for this Kale and Quinoa Salad with Pomegranates!Truly one of the best combos around.
We make this vinaigrette a lot and keep it in the fridge for our salads and an easy marinade for chicken and beef too.
The benefits of a homemade salad dressing:
- Controlling the ingredients allows you to lower fat and calories.
- Buying vinegars and oil in bulk at food warehouse stores is very cost effective.
- No preservatives in homemade vinaigrettes.
- Feel free to add in extra ingredients to any homemade vinaigrette. ie: tahini, chia seeds, flax turmeric.
How long does Champagne Vinaigrette store in the fridge?
This dressing goes fast because everyone loves it. Well covered, it does keep for about 5-6 days in the fridge.
Does champagne vinaigrette contain alcohol?
This vinaigrette is made with champagne vinegar so it is safe for kids to enjoy!
What salad ideas can I make with Champagne Vinaigrette?
Detox Salad : This salad dressing would be great with this salad.
Grilled Chicken Asparagus Salad: Feel free to change up dressings and use this vinaigrette.
Some other salad dressings/vinaigrettes I love:
Avocado Buttermilk Salad Dressing: A personal favorite!
Maple Cider Vinaigrette: Love this salad dressing and it is also a great marinade.
Mango Jalapeno Salad Dressing from Kylee Cooks is a delicious salad dressing!
Honey Mustard Dressing from Life’s Ambrosia is awesome!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more!) We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com
Shop this Recipe:
- Mason Jars: I use these for everything from vinaigrettes, salsas, pestos.
- Ninja Blender: Many of you know how much I love this blender.
Checkout my store. I am always updating great finds for not just cooking, I hope you check it out here, Everyday Eileen update it regularly!
How to Make Homemade Champagne Vinaigrette:
- Use a blender to blend ingredients because it gives the salad dressing a light, fluffy, creamy consistency! Yet I am not using any cream!
- Avocado oil is my favorite for this dressing! It has more antioxidants than olive oil and more Vitamin E. Great on salads.
- Use agave as a sweetener. If not vegan, use honey if agave is not available.
- This is an easy salad dressing. All ingredients go into blender. Blend well. Refrigerate till ready to eat.
- Store in the fridge for about 5-6 days if it lasts that long.
WE HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAMPAGNE VINAIGRETTE! I’D LOVE TO HEAR HOW IT TURNS OUT FOR YOU!
Save this recipe to your FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARDS! Follow me on PINTEREST for amazing recipes ideas, travel, and more!
Feel free to leave me any comments or questions below!
I HOPE YOU CONTINUE CONNECTING WITH ME:
Love the recipe, please give them a 5-star rating! It is super helpful for me and very much appreciated!
- 1/3 cup avocado oil olive oil can be used
- ⅔ cup champagne vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon chopped shallots
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup, vegan non-vegan honey
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- Combine chopped shallots, champagne vinegar, minced garlic, Dijon mustard, agave, ground black pepper, salt into the blender. Blend for about 1 minute.
- While blender running, slowly add the avocado oil.
- Check seasoning, adjust if necessary.
- Serve over salads, quinoa, rice, veggies.
- Dressing stays well covered up to about 5-6 days in the fridge.
- all nutritional value is estimated. This can fluctuate due to portion size and ingredients.