This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SimpleNaturalSmithfield #AllNaturalPork #GuaranteedTender #CollectiveBias
Grilled Mexican Pork Chops, a delicious meal that makes any weeknight dinner easy and stress free! Add some tomatillo salsa for a tasty topping! In less than 30 minutes, dinner is served!
I love cooking with Smithfield All Natural Pork! I have been using their pork products forever and I absolutely love the results! Always tender pork and my family loves every meal! My BBQ Pork Ribs and Blueberry Chipotle BBQ Ribs are two very popular recipes and they are made with Smithfield® Ribs!
Recently I shared my My Instant Pork Tenderloin with everyone and it was a big hit! What better way to begin grilling season than with a delicious and easy grilled pork recipe.
Grilled Pork Chops are a fabulous easy dinner recipe! Take just a few spices and lime juice and marinate some pork chops for about 15 minutes. Grill them up with some tomatillos and poblano peppers and you have an amazing meal!
Grilled Mexican Pork Chops
Do you grill year round? My family loves to grill and despite weather, we do grill all year! If the weather is crazy we do use a grill pan! These mouthwatering Mexican Pork Chops are a must in your weekly rotation!
Topping the chops with a tomatillo salsa is the perfect combo. I usually grill my tomatillos and use my Tomatillo Salsa recipe.
If you are crunched for time use a store bought salsa verde. The pork chops are the most important part of your meal. Using a shortcut salsa is a great time saver.
Smithfield All Natural Pork products are high quality and so easy to prepare. I love serving their products to my family.
- Smithfield® hand selects their pork based on color and marbling.
- Their pork is always juicy and they don't use hormones, steroids, or artificial ingredients.
- Smithfield® works with USA farmers to produce quality products.
- Their pork is always fresh and never frozen
I purchase my Smithfield pork chops at Walmart! Walmart also has online ordering and easy pick up!
Also, earn an Ibotta $1 off Smithfield All Natural Pork Products coupon here!
Mexican Pork Chops FAQs
What should the internal temperature be for grilled pork chops?
Use a grill thermometer to test your pork chops. Best temperature should be 145 degrees. Smithfield® has a great video regarding cooking meat and I hope you review it for more in-depth info on cooking pork.
I have leftover Mexican Pork Chops, what can I make with them?
Make quesadillas or tacos with your leftover pork chops and tomatillo salsa! Get two meals out of one! Make a few extra pork chops for a second meal!
What is the best seasoning to use for Mexican pork chops?
A simple blend of chili powder, garlic salt, onion powder, and black pepper makes a great seasoning blend for your pork chops.
Pro tips to make great grilled Mexican Pork Chops every time:
- Season pork before grilling to add extra flavor to your meat.
- Preheat the grill so the pork will sear well when added to the grill.
- Pork needs about 4-6 minutes per side to reach the proper internal temperature for serving, 145 degrees.
- Once the pork has been cooked, let it rest about 5 minutes to let the juices set in the pork chops.
How to Make Easy Mexican Pork Chops:
- Preheat grill to medium, about 400 degrees.
- Season the pork chops with olive oil and season with chili powder garlic salt, onion powder, and black pepper.
- Grill the pork chops about 4-6 minutes per side.
- The internal temperature should be at least 145 degrees. For well done, 165 degrees.
- let pork rest 5 minutes for serving or cutting.
- Serve with tomatillo salsa
Don't forget to get your Ibotta $1 off Smithfield All Natural Pork Products coupon here!
When you make this recipe, take a pic and tag me on Instagram @everyday_eileen or #everydayeileen
I love any comments or questions below!
I HOPE YOU CONTINUE CONNECTING WITH ME:
Love this easy Mexican Pork Chops, please give it a 5-star rating is super helpful for me and very much appreciated!
Mexican Pork Chops
- Preheat grill to medium high heat, about 475-500 degrees.
- Rub olive oil in the pork chops. Season with chili powder, garlic salt, onion powder, and black pepper.
- Reduce heat on grill to 400 degrees, add the chops and grill about 4-6 minutes per side.
- Remove pork chops from grill and set aside to let juices set. Serve with tomatillo salsa.