Learn How To Make An Acai Bowl at Home! They are super delicious and very popular! The store made acai bowls can be very expensive to purchase in the health food shops! A little secret those stores don’t want you to know, Acai Bowls are easy to make, I mean really easy! They are not expensive to make at home! The beauty of this Classic Acai Bowl is getting the basics and from there, you have a canvas to add any of your favorite fruits and toppings! In about 5 minutes you can have an amazing bowl of deliciousness!
Acai Bowls are all the rage! My girls were spending a fortune on buying the bowls at the local shops. It was driving me crazy. Recently my youngest came home with a 10 dollar acai bowl! That was all I needed to hear. So, my friends stop wasting your hard earned money at these acai bowl places. Learn how to make an acai bowl at home in about 5 minutes! Save the money you would have spend at put it towards your next relaxing vacation.
Health Benefits and FAQs about Acai:
- Acai is a berry that grows on a tree.
- The berry is full of antioxidants, fiber and can lower cholesterol.
- Acai berries are full of protein.
- You have a superfood here in an acai berry and the benefits are many!
- Acai boosts energy, helps digestion, aids immune system.
How To Make an Acai Bowl at Home:
- I use a frozen acai packet. These are easy to purchase at any health food shop, many grocery stores, or Amazon.
- The classic acai bowl blends a packet of acai, bananas and agave. They are blended together and there you have the most delicious bowl of tastiness. Again, this is the classic acai bowl, from here the possibilities become endless of what you want to add. I love adding dates to the mixture. This is an excellent starting point.
- Top with fresh fruit, chia seeds and unsweetened coconut flakes.
The topping are endless to a Classic Acai Bowls! I use seasonal berries, kiwi, banana, etc! I love adding in chia seeds, shredded coconut and granola. My Cherry Coconut Granola is a personal favorite to add into my acai bowls! I hope you enjoy this recipe and make this soon because it is delicious!
I hope you enjoyed learning How To Make A Classic Acai Bowl and will be making many on your own!
Have you made an Acai bowl? What are your favorite additions to the bowl?
Some other tasty recipes I hope you should try:
When you make this recipe, I’d love to see it! Tag your pic Instagram with #everydayeileen or @everday_eileen
I love any comments or questions about the recipe, leave them below
I HOPE YOU CONTINUE CONNECTING WITH ME:
It would be awesome if you liked the recipe to give it a rating!
Classic Acai Bowl
- 1 unsweetened acai pack
- 1 banana
- 1 teaspoon agave
- 5 strawberries, sliced thin
- ½ banana, sliced thin
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- ¼ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup raspberries
- 1 teaspoon shredded coconut
- granola optional
- Combine in a blender acai pack, banana, and agave.
- Blend well.
- Pour the acai mixture into a bowl.
- Top with the toppings above or any toppings of your choice.
- Nutritional value does not include optional granola, as it is optional and many varieties.
- Any nutritional data I provide is an approximation and actually dietary information can vary based on ingredients and proportion sizes.
Pin to make Acai Bowls later: