You will flip for this light and refreshing Pink Drink that you can make at home with just 5 ingredients. This copycat recipe is so refreshing and so simple to make anytime. Big plus, you will save so much money by making your own. Trust me, it’s way better than any Starbucks refresher.
With so much going on in the world, so many of us are staying home a lot. I’ve been sharing some of my favorite copycat recipes such as our Starbucks Hot Chocolateand Caramel Macchiato which both have been such a hit with everyone. So today, I thought I should share my nieces favorite drink, this thirst quenching pink drink recipe.
Tazo Tea, which is easy to find in most grocers like Walmart or Amazon, is the brand I use to make this drink.
Vanilla Syrup is also easy to find at most grocery stores and on-line shopping. I use the Monin brand. Any of your favorites will work.
Fresh strawberries are highly recommended.
The milk is also variable. For my daughters I use coconut milk, just like the original. Almond, oat, and regular milk are all options.
Photos always help to understand the cooking progress. The instructions here are an overview. The full printable recipe is below in the recipe card section.
Step by Step Recipe Instructions
- Steep the tea bags in one cup hot water for at least 4 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients except strawberries a drink shaker. Shake until combined.
3. Add sliced strawberries in cup with ice, pour over shaken drink.
Enjoy this refreshing pink drink recipe any time you have the craving!
- Both the Passion tea and Tazo Mixology Herbal Tea Concentrate Berry Hibiscus Margarita are caffeine-free.
- The Berry Hibiscus Margarita Concentrate is a non-alcoholic concentrate.
- The pink drink is best prepared and drank when you want to enjoy it.
- You can however prepare the passion tea in larger batches and keep in the fridge for a few days.
- Then make the drink as needed.
I hope you also try this delicious Green Tea with Ginger. We drink it hot or cold, so good.
Another copycat recipe to try is our Starbucks Zebra Hot Chocolate. It’s made in the Instant Pot, decadently delicious. Don’t forget to check out our Caramel Macchiato, another affordable coffee drink to make at home.
When you make this recipe, take a pic and tag me on Instagram @everyday_eileen or #everydayeileen
Keep up to date with recipes and posts by following me on:
Pink Drink Recipe
- As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
- 2 bags Tazo Passion Tea Note 1
- 1 cup hot water
- ¾ cup Tazo Mixology Herbal Tea Concentrate Berry Hibiscus Margarita Note 1
- 1 cup coconut milk or your favorite milk Note 2
- 2 Tablespoons sugar-free vanilla syrup Note 3
- ice cubes
- 2-3 strawberries, sliced
- extra strawberries, garnish optional
- Steep the passion tea bags in one cup hot water for at least 4 minutes.
- Combine the steeped Passion tea, Berry Hibiscus Margarita Concentrate, sugar-free vanilla syrup, and ice in a drink shaker. Shake until combined.
- Divide the sliced strawberries between two cups. Pour the drink mixture between the two cups.
- Feel free to garnish each glass with a fresh strawberry and enjoy.