Everything Bagel Salad Dressing, takes the very popular everything seasoning and transforms it into a zesty dressing. It's crunchy, packed with flavor, and so versatile.
We have been munching on our Everything But the Bagel Dip and with veggies and I have been playing around with some new recipes.
❤️ Why you'll love this recipe
- Use the dressing over salads, dip your veggies, marinade, endless possibilities.
- Homemade salad dressings taste so much better than bottled.
- Dijon Mustard adds flavor and is an excellent emulsifier for the salad.
- Honey gives a sweetness to the salad.
- Apple Cider Vinegar gives a tart yet sweet acid to make this dressing so tasty.
- Olive Oil is needed to balance the vinegar.
- Everything but the Bagel Seasoning, well it just isn't this dressing without this spice blend.
- Lemon juice gives the perfect amount of acid to balance all the flavors.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Mixing Bowl
This is an overview of the recipe. The full instructions are below in the recipe card.
Step 1: In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the dijon mustard, honey, apple cider vinegar and olive oil until emulsified. (You can use a smoothie-style blender, if preferred.)
Step 2: Whisk in the everything bagel seasoning and taste.
Step 3: Taste for seasoning, if needed, adjust any seasonings.
The dressing can be kept in the fridge in a covered mason jar or storage container for about 2 weeks
Frequently Asked Questions
You can make your own, recipe coming soon, or purchase it in the spice section of grocery stores. Trader Joes has made it famous. The spice blend is sesame seeds, poppy seeds, Kosher salt, black pepper, dried minced onion and dried minced garlic.
We do not recommend freezing. It is easy to prepare and lasts in the fridge. Make it fresh and you will use it up, trust me.
Feel free to use other oils such as grape-seed or avocado oil.
Try other vinegars such as balsamic or champagne vinegar in lieu of the red wine vinegar.
Any of your favorite family salads will benefit from being topped with this delightful dressing. Use this dressing for a Simple Arugula Salad
Apple Pecan Salad would be lovely with this dressing.
Make a basic salad with lettuce greens, onions, tomato, and cucumber and top the salad with this tasty dressing.
Another of our favorite vinaigrettes is Homemade Champagne Vinaigrette.
Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing is another tasty dressing to make.
Try the everything seasoning on our tasty Keto Bagels! So good.
I love any comments or questions, please feel free to leave them below.
Keep up to date with recipes by following me on:
Thank you for the continued support. I am forever grateful.
If you click on the number of servings in the recipe card you can adjust the measurements up or down for the exact number of servings you need. Don't forget that you can click on "add to collection" to save it to your own, private recipe box!
If you love this recipe please give it 5 stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Published Nov 30, 2020, updated September 1, 2021 for reader experience.
Everything Bagel Salad Dressng
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the dijon mustard, honey, apple cider vinegar and olive oil until emulsified. (You can use a smoothie-style blender, if preferred.)
- Whisk in the everything bagel seasoning and taste. If needed, adjust the seasonings. Add the lemon juice if you want more acidity.
- Store in a mason jar in the fridge for up to two weeks.
- Serve on your favorite salad, as a marinade, or with fresh veggies.