Everything Bagel Salad Dressing takes the very popular everything seasoning and transforms it into a zesty, delicious salad dressing. It's crunchy, packed with flavor, and so versatile.
❤️ Why you'll love this recipe
- Use the dressing over salads, dip your veggies, marinade, endless possibilities.
- Homemade salad dressings taste so much better than bottled.
- Dijon Mustard adds flavor and is an excellent emulsifier for the salad.
- Honey gives a sweetness to the salad.
- Apple Cider Vinegar gives a tart yet sweet acid to make this dressing so tasty.
- Olive Oil is needed to balance the vinegar.
- Everything but the Bagel Seasoning, well it just isn't this dressing without this spice blend.
- Lemon juice gives the perfect amount of acid to balance all the flavors.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Mixing Bowl
This is an overview of the recipe. The full instructions are below in the recipe card.
Step 1: In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the dijon mustard, honey, apple cider vinegar and olive oil until emulsified. (You can use a smoothie-style blender, if preferred.)
Step 2: Whisk in the everything bagel seasoning and taste.
Step 3: Taste for seasoning, if needed, adjust any seasonings.
The dressing can be kept in the refrigerator in an airtight covered container or mason jar for about 2 weeks.
Expert Tip: Use the dressing on salads, marinade for meats, top veggies with it too!
Frequently Asked Questions
You can make your own recipe coming so, or purchase it in the spice section of grocery stores. Trader Joe's has made it famous.
The spice blend is sesame seeds, poppy seeds, Kosher salt, black pepper, dried minced onion, and dried minced garlic.
We do not recommend freezing. It is easy to prepare and lasts in the fridge. Make it fresh and you will use it up, trust me.
Feel free to use other oils such as grapeseed or avocado oil.
Try other vinegar flavors such as balsamic vinegar or champagne vinegar in lieu of the red wine vinegar.
When available, add in fresh herbs.
We have been munching on our Everything But the Bagel Dip with veggies and I have been playing around with some new recipes.
Any of your favorite family salads will benefit from being topped with this delightful dressing. Use this dressing for a Simple Arugula Salad
Apple Pecan Salad would be lovely with this dressing.
Use as a marinade for chicken and enjoy juicy flavorful results.
Make a basic salad with lettuce greens, onions, tomato, and cucumber, and top the salad with this tasty dressing.
Another of our favorite vinaigrettes is Homemade Champagne Vinaigrette.
Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing is another tasty dressing to make.
Try everything seasoning on our tasty Keto Bagels! So good.
Greek Chicken Salad is a light and delicious salad recipe that we make often.
The form you have selected does not exist.
I love any comments or questions, please feel free to leave them below.
Keep up to date with recipes by following me on:
Thank you for the continued support. I am forever grateful.
If you click on the number of servings in the recipe card you can adjust the measurements up or down for the exact number of servings you need.
If you love this recipe please give it 5 stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Published Nov 30, 2020, updated May 1, 2021, for reader experience.
Everything Bagel Salad Dressng
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the dijon mustard, honey, apple cider vinegar and olive oil until emulsified. (You can use a smoothie-style blender, if preferred.)
- Whisk in the everything bagel seasoning and taste. If needed, adjust the seasonings. Add the lemon juice if you want more acidity.
- Store in a mason jar in the fridge for up to two weeks.
- Serve on your favorite salad, as a marinade, or with fresh veggies.