Everything but the Bagel Dip is a crowd-pleasing 4 ingredient ridiculously delicious treat. We all love this Trader Joe recipe. So why not make this creamy dip with the most delicious seasoning anytime. Plus it is cost-effective to make it at home, any time. For my Keto friends, serve with veggies or low-carb crackers.
Everything But The Bagel Dip
I’m such a fan of chips and dip and this copycat Trader Joes recipe is not going to disappoint. You will love how creamy this is topped with Everything but the Bagel Seasonings. I have a recipe coming soon for a homemade everything seasoning too. It’s a great dip that is gluten-free and keto-friendly.
- Everything But the Bagel Seasoning: either homemade or store-bought makes this dip amazing.
- Cream Cheese: Keto friends, use full fat. Otherwise low-fat or Neufchatel works.
- Sour Cream: Same here, if you are on keto, use full fat otherwise low-fat cream is a great option.
- Mayonnaise: As with the other ingredients, keto friends use full fat otherwise low-fat works well.
- Use either full fat or low-fat dairy ingredients. I don’t recommend using fat-free dairy in this one. It tastes slightly different and we weren’t fond of the flavor.
- I’ve never had leftovers with this dip. According to the Food Marketing Institute, it can be kept well covered, in the fridge, for around 7 days.
- This is a great make-ahead recipe. Store it in the fridge until ready to eat.
- We don’t recommend freezing it.
- In a bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise into a bowl. Use a mixer to cream ingredients until smooth and well combined
2. Add in the Everything Bagel Seasoning into the blended cream cheese dip. Use a mixer to cream the ingredients together until smooth and well combined.
- Use either full fat or low-fat dairy ingredients. I don’t recommend fat-free tastes slightly different and I don’t recommend it.
- I’ve never had leftovers with this dip. According to the Food Marketing Institute, the dip can be kept well covered for around 7 days.
- This is a great dip to make ahead and store in the fridge until ready to eat. We don’t recommend freezing it.
What can I make to pair with this dip?
So many great choices to serve with this everything dip. Some favorites are bagel chips, carrots and veggies, or pita chips are great choices. These 2 ingredients low-carb crackers are a great option. These copycat Trader Joe’s Raisin and Rosemary are a fantastic pairing as well.
SHOP THIS RECIPE:
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com.
- Hand Mixer: excellent for blending ingredients.
- Dip Bowl: I love this one for serving this dip with bagel chips.
Check out my store, Everyday Eileen I share all my favorite finds.
Everything But The Bagel Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature Note 1
- ¼ cup sour cream Note 1
- ¼ cup mayonnaise Note 1
- 2 Tablespoons Everything but the Bagel Seasoning Note 2
- Place the cream cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise in a large bowl.
- Using an electric mixer, cream the ingredients together until completely smooth and combined.
- Mix in the Everything But the Bagel Seasoning into the dip. Combine well.
- Taste for seasoning, if needed, adjust the everything seasoning.