Everything but the Bagel Dip is a crowd-pleasing 4 ingredient easy dip. Make this creamy Copycat Trader Joe dip at home, any time. For my Keto friends, serve the dip with vegetables or low-carb crackers.
❤️ Why you'll love this recipe
- Everything bagel dip is a great recipe that can be served with "everything" from potato chips, bagel chips to fresh vegetables.
- This bagel spread recipe is great for brunch, game day snacking, family parties, pot luck. Plus, it travels very well.
- Everything But the Bagel Seasoning: either homemade or store-bought makes this dip amazing.
- Cream Cheese: Keto friends, use full fat. Otherwise low-fat or Neufchatel works.
- Sour Cream: Same here, if you are on keto, use full fat otherwise low-fat cream is a great option.
- Mayonnaise: As with the other ingredients, keto friends use full fat otherwise low-fat works well.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This is an overview of the recipe. The full instructions are below in the recipe card.
Step 1: In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise. Use a hand mixer to cream ingredients until smooth and well combined.
Step 2: Add the Bagel Seasoning into the cream cheese mixture. Use the mixer to cream the ingredients together until well combined.
Step 3: Serve with bagel chips, pretzels, chips. To keep it low-carb, serve with your favorite veggies.
Make-Ahead: This easy dip recipe is a great make-ahead recipe. Make it a day ahead and keep it in the refrigerator in a covered airtight container.
Leftovers can also be kept in the refrigerator for about 5 days, again in a covered airtight container.
Expert Tip: Use full fat or low-fat dairy ingredients. I don't recommend using fat-free dairy in this one. It tastes slightly different and we weren't fond of the flavor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Any dairy products do not freeze well. Luckily this dip has such a quick prep time, not being able to freeze it isn't a big issue.
The ingredients are black sesame seeds, white sesame seeds, poppy seeds, dried onion, dried garlic, and salt
- Jazz up your Everything Bagel Dip with plain Greek Yogurt in lieu of either the mayonnaise or sour cream.
- For extra crunch, add in some chopped green onions.
Our Keto bagels would be perfectly paired with this tasty dip.
Dip our Air Fryer Cheez-Itz into this dip, yum!
Spicy Baked Fries would be awesome with this creamy bagel dip recipe.
Some of our other dips you should check out Southern Pimento Cheese dip. A nice cold dip that is so cheesy and delish.
I love any comments or questions, please feel free to leave them below.
Keep up to date with recipes by following me on:
Thank you for the continued support. I am forever grateful.
If you click on the number of servings in the recipe card you can adjust the measurements up or down for the exact number of servings you need.
If you love this recipe please give it 5 stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
The recipe was originally published on October 16, 2020, and updated on October 1, 2021, for user experience.
Everything But The Bagel Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature Note 1
- ¼ cup sour cream Note 1
- ¼ cup mayonnaise Note 1
- 2 Tablespoons Everything but the Bagel Seasoning Note 2
- Extra Seasoning, optional garnish
- green onions, diced optional garnish
- In a large bowl, add the cream cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise.
- Using an electric hand mixer with beaters, cream the ingredients together until completely smooth and combined.
- Stir in the Bagel Seasoning until well combined.
- Taste for seasoning, if needed, adjust the everything seasoning.
- Sprinkle additional Seasoning over the top of the dip. Also add some diced green onions, optional
- Serve with bagel chips, pretzels, potato chips, or fresh vegetables.