Enjoy our Keto Bagel recipe with 7-grams net carbs bagel that is so delicious and easy to prepare. No need to worry about waiting for them to rise either. Just mix the 5 easy ingredients for these low-carb bagels, bake, and enjoy your outstanding keto breakfast.
❤️ Why you'll love this recipe
- Whether you follow a low-carb diet or just want a great bagel, everyone loves these chewy keto bagels.
- Trust me you won't miss the carbs or the gluten. The bagels are topped with Everything But the Bagel Seasoning, which you can either buy or make your own.
- They are delicious without being full of carbs.
- Almond Flour- a gluten-free, keto-approved flour that makes delicious bagels.
- Eggs - acts as a binder.
- Greek Yogurt - adds moisture.
- Everything Bagel Seasoning Mix - adds flavor.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This is an overview of the recipe. The full instructions are below in the recipe card.
Preheat the oven to 350°F/176.66°C.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer using the whisk attachment or use a hand mixer with beaters attached and a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs until frothy, about 3 minutes.
- Mix in the yogurt and beat until combined, about 1 minute.
- Add in almond flour, start with 1 ¾ cups. Add a bit more if the dough is sticky.
- The dough will form a ball. Divide the dough into 6 pieces and shape into bagel form or place the dough into a dough pan.
- Brush the bagels with melted butter and sprinkle with everything seasoning.
- Bake 12 - 16 minutes. The bagels will be golden brown.
Like most bagel recipes, these bagels are certainly at their best on the day of baking.
They can keep in a covered airtight container storage bag in the fridge for about 3 days. Mine never last that long.
The bagels can be frozen after they are baked. I take them out the night before we want to eat them and let them defrost in the fridge.
Expert Tip: Be sure to have your ingredients ready to go when you begin the recipe so you can quickly prepare the recipe.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. I have used both coconut and almond flour and even a combo of the two to make the bagels and they were always delicious.
These are tasty but with a different texture than a very traditional bagel that contains yeast and gluten.
The bagels can be prepared without any seasoning for plain bagels. You can top with dried minced onion, dried minced garlic, Kosher salt, poppy seeds, sesame seeds, chopped cooked bacon, chopped cooked prosciutto or dried herbs.
Before baking, free to add dried fruit such as raisins, cranberries, or blueberries to the dough.
Serve topped with either cream cheese or flavored cream cheese, butter, mashed avocado, or use for sandwiches. I love these bagels with our Veggie Egg Scramble and Cheesy Sausage Egg Casserole. They are both low-carb and delicious.
- Everything but the Bagel Salad Dressing, it's a favorite of my family and a great one to use on salads.
- You will love Everything Bagel Dip. Easy and great for dipping veggies.
- Air Fryer Bagels are delicious traditional bagels that are crispy and crunchy.
Try Keto Chicken Piccata, it has been one of my most popular recipes and gets rave reviews. Keto Jambalaya is perfect for a quick dinner and also great for watching the big game, my hubs loves this recipe. Our Keto Pork Loin Roast recipe has a fantastic lemon sauce that is so darn good.
I love any comments or questions, please feel free to leave them below.
Keep up to date with recipes by following me on:
FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, TWITTER
Thank you for the continued support. I am forever grateful.
If you click on the number of servings in the recipe card you can adjust the measurements up or down for the exact number of servings you need.
If you love this recipe please give it 5 stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Keto Everything Bagels
- As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
- 3 eggs
- 1 ¾ - 2 cups almond flour Note 1
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon melted unsalted butter, optional
- 2 Tablespoons Everything But the Bagel Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350°F/176°C
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, using the whisk attachment or a large bowl and use an electric hand mixer with beaters attached, beat the three eggs until light and frothy, about 5 minutes.
- To the egg mixture, mix in the greek yogurt and 1 ¾ cups almond flour to blend. Add in an additional ¼ cup if the dough is too sticky and not forming a ball.
- Once the dough forms a ball. Divide the dough into 6 pieces and shape into bagel form or place the dough into a donut pan.
- Press the dough into an un-greased donut mold and bake for 12-16 minutes, until golden brown.
- For everything bagel seasoning, brush butter on the baked bagels and dip the bagels into the seasoning.
- Let cool slightly and enjoy.