Enjoy Keto Everything Bagels, a 5 ingredient low-carb bagel that is so delicious and you won't miss the carbs. No need to worry about waiting for them to rise either. Just mix your ingredients, bake, and enjoy your keto breakfast.
Keto Everything Bagels
With the New Year in full swing and the Holiday cookies are sitting on our hips, so many of us need to focus on low-carb recipes. These keto bagels became a favorite of ours last year when I couldn't find yeast.
Trust me you won't miss the carbs or the gluten. The bagels are topped with Everything But the Bagel Seasoning, which you can either buy or make your own.
Why this recipe works
This is an easy recipe that takes just a few minutes to mix the ingredients.
There is no waiting for dough to rise.
They are delicious without being full of carbs.
Step by Step Instructions
- Beat the eggs until frothy.
- Mix in the yogurt.
- Add in almond flour, start with 1 ¾ cups. Add a bit more if dough is sticky.
- The dough will form a ball.
- Either brush the bagels with butter and sprinkle with everything seasoning or sprinkle it into the donut pan cavities, both work.
- Put the dough into a donut mold. Bake 12 - 16 minutes. The bagels will be golden brown.
The bagels can be prepared without any seasoning for plain bagels. You can top with dried minced onion, dried minced garlic, Kosher salt, poppy seeds, sesame seeds, chopped cooked bacon, chopped cooked prosciutto or dried herbs.
Feel free to add dried fruit such as raisins, cranberries, or blueberries to the dough before baking.
Like most bagel recipes, these bagels are certainly at their best on the day of baking. They can keep in a storage bag in the fridge for about 3-4 days. Mine never last that long. The bagels can be frozen after they are baked. I take them out the night before we want to eat them and let them defrost in the fridge.
Serve topped with either cream cheese or flavored cream cheese, butter, mashed avocado, or use for sandwiches. I love these bagels with our Veggie Egg Scramble and Cheesy Sausage Egg Casserole. They are both low-carb and delicious.
Looking to get some more tasty low-carb recipes, try Keto Chicken Piccata, it has been one of my most popular recipes and gets rave reviews. Keto Jambalaya is perfect for a quick dinner and also great for watching the big game, my hubs loves this recipe. Our Keto Pork Loin Roast recipe has a fantastic lemon sauce that is so darn good.
Other recipes that use Everything but the Bagel Seasoning:
- Everything but the Bagel Salad Dressing, it's a favorite of my families and a great one to use on salads.
- You will love Everything Bagel Dip. Easy and great for dipping veggies.
When you make this recipe, take a pic and tag me on Instagram @everyday_eileen or #everydayeileen
Keep up to date with recipes and posts by following me on:
Keto Everything Bagels
- 3 eggs
- 1 ¾ - 2 cups almond flour Note 1
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon melted unsalted butter, optional Note 2¾
- 2 Tablespoons Everything But the Bagel Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the three eggs until light and frothy, about 5 minutes.
- Mix in the greek yogurt and 1 ¾ cups almond flour. Add in the additional ¼ cup if the dough is not forming a ball. The dough will still be sticky.
- For the everything bagel seasoning, you can either sprinkle it into the donut pan cavities. Or brush butter on the baked bagels and dip the bagels into the seasoning then. Personal preference, I love the melted butter on top with the seasoning.
- Press the dough into an un-greased donut mold and bake for 12-16 minutes, until golden brown.
- Allow to cool completely before removing from the donut pan.