Are you ready for the best Homemade Blue Cheese Salad Dressing? Keep reading because this is your recipe. This is packed with full-bodied flavor with a tang from fresh buttermilk and flavor-filled with chunks of fresh blue cheese! Perfect for dipping wings and veggies.
Go no further because this is a fresh dressing that is better than any other out there! It has full-bodied flavor with a tang from fresh buttermilk and flavor-filled with chunks of fresh blue cheese!
Homemade dressings use fresh ingredients which make the end results so much more aromatic than a store-bought brand. Pair this one with everything from lettuce wraps, wings, and alongside chips and dips.
As many of you know, I’m not big on anything with a lot of preservatives so making homemade dressings is an easy way to add healthier ingredients into our diets.
Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing
With just a few simple staple ingredients you will have a fresh salad dressing that is so aromatic and lasts for about a week in the fridge.
Can I use full-fat ingredients in the dressing?
Absolutely. I use low-fat ingredients I can and it doesn’t interfere with flavor for caloric reasons. Full fat works here as well
What is the consistency of Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing?
This is a thicker blue cheese dressing. If you want it thinner, add a bit of buttermilk to the dressing.
How long can blue cheese dressing keep in the fridge?
The dressing can keep about 6 days in a well-covered container or mason jar.
What to serve with Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing
- Use to dip fresh veggies.
- Top burgers with bacon this tasty dressing for a great burger.ev
- Swap out the topping for Roast Beef Tortilla rollups for this dressing.
- Veggie Tater Tots would be delicious dipped in this dressing.
- Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Bites would be another great recipe to make with this one.
- Air Fryer Mushrooms from Sunday Suppers: what a great combo this would be.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you so very much for being apart of Everyday Eileen!
SHOP THIS RECIPE
- Dry Mustard: This is my dry mustard of choice. Adds amazing flavor to so many recipes.
- Mason Jars: Must-haves for storing dressings, salsa, sauces, etc.
Enjoy my store where I am always updating great finds for not just cooking, I hope you check it out here, Everyday Eileen I will continue to update it regularly
Give us a like on FACEBOOK
For great recipes and tips, follow along on Pinterest
Thank you for always sharing my passion and love for food and family!
Are you loving this recipe, giving it a 5-star rating and any comments are super helpful for me and very much appreciated.
Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing
- In a medium-sized bowl combine mayonnaise, sour cream, white vinegar, milk, Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, black pepper, salt, garlic powder, and sugar.
- Stir in the crumbled blue cheese.
- Refrigerate the salad dressing to blend flavors at least 30 minutes.
- Serve with chicken wings, veggies, burgers.