Nothing makes your day brighter than a great homemade no-churn ice cream recipe. You are going to love the decadently delicious flavors in this cheesecake ice cream with crushed graham crackers.
❤️ Why you’ll love this recipe
- No ice cream machine is needed to make fabulous homemade ice cream.
- This is a great base recipe and so many flavors can be added in.
- 5 ingredients to deliciousness!
- Cream cheese, well its a must in cheesecake ice cream!
- Sweetened condensed milk adds sweetness and softness to the ice cream.
- Heavy cream adds smoothness and prevents crystallization in ice cream.
- Graham crackers gives the crunchy texture that we love.
- Vanilla extract, I like to use clear extract but the darker version can be used to add flavor to your tasty frozen dessert.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
This is an overview of the recipe. The full instructions are below in the recipe card.
Add the heavy cream to the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment.
Start on low speed and gradually work up to medium speed, then high speed, beating the cream until it becomes thick and forms stiff peaks.
Add the sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese, and vanilla extract and fold them into the cream gently– you don’t want to deflate the whipped cream.
Next add the graham crackers and fold them in.
Transfer the mixture to a loaf pan or silicone ice cream tub and wrap it tightly with plastic wrap.
Place it in the freezer for at least 12 hours, preferably overnight.
Scoop and serve with your choice of toppings. Store wrapped in the freezer for up to three weeks.
- The ice cream can be kept in a freezer-safe airtight container or an ice cream tub for up to 3 weeks.
Eileen’s Tip: Chill the beaters of your electric mixer before making the ice cream for great results.
Frequently Asked Questions
Be sure to wrap the ice cream pan well with plastic wrap before placing in the freezer to solidify. This will help keep crystallization from forming.
Yes you can. Be sure to whip the heavy cream just until the stiff peaks form. Over mixing will give you a milky mess.
It’s important to mix the heavy cream to stiff peaks.
Then add in extracts, etc so the ice cream will be soft. If you add everything at one, you run a big chance of harder ice cream that won’t yield tasty results.
- Make an ice cream sundae using this ice cream and No Churn Cookies and Cream Ice Cream. Top with hot fudge or caramel sauce, whipped cream, and a cherry.
- For my over 21 friends, top with a Boozy Cherry for an added treat.
- Top the ice cream with your favorite fresh fruit or cherry salsa.
- Blueberry compote, a fruity strawberry swirl, or any of your favorite candies can be added in to
- Add in some of your favorite fruits. Puree some strawberries or fresh blueberries. Add them in to the loaf pan. Use a skewer to swirl the fruit through the ice cream before freezing.
- Add in some Nutella into the cheesecake ice cream when it goes into the loaf pan. Swirl it in using a wooden skewer.
- Cherry pie filling or blueberry sauce would also be great additions to make great cheesecake ice cream.
- Blueberry compote, a fruity strawberry swirl, or any of your favorite candies can be added in to make tasty variations.
- No Churn Cookies and Cream Ice Cream is another recipe that once you make it, you’ll want to be making it all the time. Full of creamy ice cream and tasty Oreo pieces.
- Papaya Ice Cream, a fabulous vegan ice cream my family loves.
- Sugarless Fruit Pops are another frozen treat that you’ll love.
- Strawberry yogurt fruit pops, always a hit.
I love any comments or questions, please feel free to leave them below.
Keep up to date with recipes by following me on:
Thank you for the continued support. I am forever grateful.
If you click on the number of servings in the recipe card you can adjust the measurements up or down for the exact number of servings you need. Don’t forget that you can click on “add to collection” to save it to your own, private recipe box!
If you love this recipe please give it 5 stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
No Churn Cheesecake Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 (14 ) ounce can, sweetened condensed milk
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened Note 1
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup crushed graham crackers
- Add the heavy cream to the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment.
- Start on low speed and gradually work up to high speed, beating the cream until it becomes thick and forms stiff peaks. Note 2
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese, and vanilla extract and gently fold them into the cream gently– you don’t want to deflate the whipped cream.
- Next, carefully stir add the graham crackers and fold them into the cream cheese mixture.
- Transfer the mixture to a loaf pan or a silicone ice cream tub and wrap it tightly with plastic wrap.
- Place it in the freezer for at least 12 hours, preferably overnight. Scoop and serve with your choice of toppings
- Store in the freezer, in a covered freezer-safe air tight container, up to 3 weeks.
- Add in some of your favorite fruits. Puree some strawberries or fresh blueberries, or Nutella,. Add them in to the loaf pan. Use a skewer to swirl the fruit through the mixture before freezing.
- Cherry pie filling or blueberry sauce would also make great options. Any nutritional data I provide is an approximation and actual dietary information can vary based on ingredients and proportion sizes.