Peach Sangria, what a way to ring in your Brunch or any celebration. This sangria recipe is so refreshing with a hint of sweetness of peaches.
A recipe I have been making for a few years now! It is a sweet sangria that is perfect for brunch, bridal showers, Mother's Day, or any special day. baby showers.
Once we are in Spring I am always ready to enjoy fresh fruit! Peaches are so versatile and I love using them in cobblers, BBQ sauces, and of course a refreshing Sangria.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more!)
Peach Sangria screams springtime to me! This recipe is perfect for an Easter Brunch also! I have put my Sangria into Grosche Rio Sangria Pitcher. I love this pitcher and it showcases the fresh peaches in the sangria, so festive! Grosche is a wonderful company, every product they sell helps provide safe water for people in need.
Can frozen peaches be used to make sangria?
Absolutely! I love fresh peaches but in a pinch use frozen peaches to make the sangria.
Do I have to peel the peaches for sangria?
I don't peel the peaches! The peaches keep their shape better when you leave the skin on the peaches.
This peach sangria recipe uses Moscato wine, can another wine be used?
A Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, or Riesling can also be used.
What is Peach Simple Syrup?
Peach Simple Syrup is a combo of water and sugar heated in a saucepan. peaches are added to flavor the syrup with peaches. This adds a sweetness to the sangria.
Shop this Recipe:
- Grosche Sangria Pitcher: This is a lovely pitcher! I love how it showcases the fruit in the bottle!
- JoyJolt Whiskey Glasses: The glasses I used for the peach sangria. They are gorgeous glasses!
How to make Peach Sangria?
- Make peach simple syrup.
- Place sliced peaches into a pitcher.
- Pour moscato into the pitcher.
- Add in peach schnapps.
- Pour in triple sec and prosecco.
- Place the pitcher in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Serve over ice.
When you make my Peach Sangria, please take a pic and tag me on Instagram @everyday_eileen or #everydayeileen
I love any comments or questions, please feel free to leave them below!
Keep up to date with recipes by following me on:
Love this recipe, it would be awesome if you give it a 5-star rating and share comments below!
- 4-5 peaches, sliced
- 1 bottle Moscato ( 750 millimeter)
- 1 cup Prosecco
- 1 cup Peach Schnapps
- ½ cup Triple Sec
Peach Simple Syrup
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 large peach, sliced
How to Make Peach Simple Syrup
- In a saucepan over medium heat add 1 cup of water, ½ cup of sugar, and the peach slices. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Let simmer about 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
How to Make Peach Sangria
- In a large pitcher add in the sliced peaches. Stir in Moscato wine, Prosecco, Peach Schnapps, and Triple Sec. Add in the peach simple syrup. Stir and serve over ice
- Any nutritional data I provide is an approximation. Actual dietary information can vary based on ingredients and portion sizes