Peach Sangria, what a way to ring in your Brunch or any celebration! This sangria recipe is so refreshing with a hint of sweetness of peaches! Add fresh sliced peaches to your pitcher to make a gorgeous presentation! Everyone will love this tasty fruit cocktail drink! #ad #EasterBrunchWeek #everycupfillsanother
I am loving Easter Brunch Week! My Sausage and Egg Casserole and Lemon Yogurt Cake have been big hits! Today, enjoy this refreshing Peach Sangria! All the details for entering the Easter Brunch giveaway are here!
A recipe I have been making for a few years now! It is a sweet sangria that is perfect for Brunch! Also great to have on the menu at Bridal and baby showers.
Once we are in Spring I am always ready to enjoy fresh fruit! Peaches are so versatile and I love using them in cobblers, BBQ sauces, and of course a refreshing Sangria!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more!)
Peach Sangria screams springtime to me! This recipe is perfect for an Easter Brunch also! I have put my Sangria into Grosche Rio Sangria Pitcher. I love this pitcher and it showcases the fresh peaches in the sangria, so festive! Grosche is a wonderful company, every product they sell helps provide safe water for people in need.
Can frozen peaches be used to make sangria?
Absolutely! I love fresh peaches but in a pinch use frozen peaches to make the sangria.
Do I have to peel the peaches for sangria?
I don't peel the peaches! The peaches keep their shape better when you leave the skin on the peaches.
This peach sangria recipe uses Moscato wine, can another wine be used?
A Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, or Riesling can also be used.
What is Peach Simple Syrup?
Peach Simple Syrup is a combo of water and sugar heated in a saucepan. peaches are added to flavor the syrup with peaches. This adds a sweetness to the sangria.
Shop this Recipe:
- Grosche Sangria Pitcher: This is a lovely pitcher! I love how it showcases the fruit in the bottle!
- JoyJolt Whiskey Glasses: The glasses I used for the peach sangria. They are gorgeous glasses!
How to make Peach Sangria?
- Make peach simple syrup.
- Place sliced peaches into a pitcher.
- Pour moscato into the pitcher.
- Add in peach schnapps.
- Pour in triple sec and prosecco.
- Place the pitcher in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Serve over ice.
When you make my Peach Sangria, please take a pic and tag me on Instagram @everyday_eileen or #everydayeileen
I love any comments or questions, please feel free to leave them below!
Keep up to date with recipes by following me on:
Love this recipe, it would be awesome if you give it a 5-star rating and share comments below!
- 4-5 peaches, sliced
- 1 bottle Moscato ( 750 millimeter)
- 1 cup Prosecco
- 1 cup Peach Schnapps
- ½ cup Triple Sec
Peach Simple Syrup
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 large peach, sliced
How to Make Peach Simple Syrup
- In a saucepan over medium heat add 1 cup of water, ½ cup of sugar, and the peach slices. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Let simmer about 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
How to Make Peach Sangria
- In a large pitcher add in the sliced peaches. Stir in Moscato wine, Prosecco, Peach Schnapps, and Triple Sec. Add in the peach simple syrup. Stir and serve over ice
- Any nutritional data I provide is an approximation. Actual dietary information can vary based on ingredients and portion sizes