Our Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe is made without yogurt. It's a quick and easy breakfast solution.
❤️ Why you'll love this recipe
- This fruit smoothie uses just a few ingredients and is full of flavor and a great option for a nutritious snack or breakfast.
- If you are dairy-free, this is a great base smoothie, and use any nut milk, coconut milk, or soy milk.
- This easy strawberry banana creamy smoothy is super easy and is a great base for so many variations.
- strawberries - Fresh or frozen strawberries can be used.
- bananas - Here again, use either fresh or frozen bananas.
- ice cubes - they add thickness to the smoothie.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This is an overview of the recipe. The full instructions are below in the recipe card.
- To a blender, add milk, strawberries, bananas, and ice.
- Press blend, and let mix for about 1 minute.
- Pour into glasses. Garnish with a strawberry wedge, optional.
The smoothie is best made and served.
This is a great recipe to make as a meal prep smoothie. Place the strawberry and banana slices on a large sheet or baking pan and place them in the freezer to freeze for about 1 hour.
Then, place the frozen fruit in freezer bags proportioned for either one or two smoothies. Label the bags with ingredients and dates to store in the freezer.
These can keep for about 3 months when properly sealed and stored in the freezer.
Expert Tip: Use cold ingredients to ensure a nice cold smoothie.
- Freeze the strawberries to ensure a nice cold smoothie.
- Use very cold milk.
- For best results, use ripe bananas.
- Feel free to freeze bananas for all your smoothies.
Frequently Asked Questions
Make the smoothie in the morning. Keep it in a cold thermos for a few up to 3-4 hours.
We use 2% milk to make this smoothie. Use your favorite milk, soy, or nut milk.
- Make it plain strawberry or banana.
- Use almond milk, cashew milk, or coconut milk for a vegan smoothie.
- Add honey or maple syrup if you like a sweetener.
- Chia seeds and hemp seeds are both great additions to a good smoothie.
Enjoy some of my other smoothie recipes:
Green Smoothie: A delicious smoothie filled with veggies and fruit.
Cranberry Orange Smoothie: A personal favorite and I love using Holiday cranberry relish to make this smoothie.
Triple Berry Smoothie: A big bang of flavor and a great smoothie.
I love any comments or questions, please feel free to leave them below.
Keep up to date with recipes by following me on:
Thank you for the continued support. I am forever grateful.
If you click on the number of servings in the recipe card you can adjust the measurements up or down for the exact number of servings you need.
If you love this recipe please give it 5 stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
- 1 cup milk Note 1
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 medium banana, peeled and sliced.
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Add to a blender milk, strawberries, bananas, and ice.
- Mix well for about 1 minute.
- Pour into glass and garnish with a strawberry wedge.