Our Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe is made without yogurt. It’s a quick and easy breakfast solution. My kids have been enjoying this recipe for years. This recipe uses just a few ingredients and is full of flavor and nutrients. Kids and adults love this for a quick breakfast or snacks!
This week I am participating in a great event celebrating Back to School with some of my favorite food bloggers. To celebrate and help get you ready for this busy time, we’ve got loads of great back to school recipe ideas for you, along with an awesome giveaway.
Back to school routines are not easy for most of us. In New York, school starts in just a few weeks! It’s time to organize easy back to school recipes!
Strawberry Banana Smoothie without Yogurt
I am sharing one of my easiest recipes with you today. Enjoy a Strawberry Banana Smoothie without yogurt.
Can I make this smoothie ahead of time?
Make the smoothie in the morning. Keep it in a cold thermos for a few up to 3-4 hours.
What type of milk is best to make this smoothie?
We use 2% milk to make this smoothie. Use your favorite milk, soy, or nut milk.
Can I replace banana in the smoothie recipe?
Absolutely. Feel free to use mango, papaya, apricots, pears, or peaches.
Strawberry Banana Smoothie variations:
- Make it plain strawberry or banana.
- Use almond milk for a vegan smoothie.
- Add honey if you need a sweetener.
- Chia seeds are a great addition to a good smoothie.
Tips to make a great Strawberry Banana Smoothie:
- Freeze your strawberries to ensure a nice cold smoothie.
- Use very cold milk.
- Ripe bananas are best for smoothies.
- Feel free to freeze bananas for smoothies.
Checkout my store, Everyday Eileen I share all my favorite finds!
Enjoy some of my other smoothie recipes:
Green Smoothie: A delicious smoothie filled with veggies and fruit.
Cranberry Orange Smoothie: A personal favorite and I loving using Holiday cranberry relish to make this smoothie.
Triple Berry Smoothie: A big bang of flavor and a great smoothie.
How to Make a Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Pour milk into a blender.
- Mix in bananas.
- Add in frozen strawberries.
- Place top on blender. Mix well.
Serve and enjoy
Give us a like on FACEBOOK
For great recipes and tips, follow along on Pinterest
Are you loving this recipe, giving it a 5-star rating and any comments are super helpful for me and very much appreciated!
Thank you for always sharing my passion and love for food and family!
Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- 1 cup milk Note 1
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 medium banana, peeled and sliced.
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Add to a blender milk, strawberries, bananas, and ice.
- Mix well for about 1 minute.
- Pour into glass and garnish with a strawberry wedge.