White Chocolate Caramel Fudge infused with whiskey and pretzel pieces is a delicious combination of sweet, salty, and boozy flavors. The secret to this recipe lies in the caramel-whiskey mixture that is poured over the pretzels and fudge before baking. The result is a mouthwatering treat that will satisfy your sweet tooth.
❤️ Why you'll love this recipe
- The combination of sweet, salty, and boozy flavors makes this fudge irresistibly delicious.
- The caramel-whiskey mixture takes the fudge to a whole new level of flavor and texture.
- This fudge is really easy to make and only requires a few simple ingredients that you likely have on hand.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- unsalted sweet cream butter
- white chocolate chips
- sweetened condensed milk
- crushed pretzels (divided in half)
- caramel bits
- Cinnamon to sprinkle on top
This is an overview of the recipe. The full instructions are below in the recipe card.
- Line a 9" x 6" baking pan with parchment paper.
- Add the butter, white chocolate chips, and condensed milk in a pot over medium heat. Stir until melted.
- Mix the Tablespoon of whiskey into the fudge mixture.
- Stir well.
- Mix in ¼ cup caramel and pretzel into the fudge
- Pour half into the prepared baking pan.
- Sprinkle half of the crushed pretzels.
- Sprinkle half of the caramel bits in the fudge.
- Pour the other half of the fudge on top of the pretzels.
- Sprinkle the remaining crushed pretzels on top.
- Sprinkle the caramel bits on top of the pretzels.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top
- Set aside to harden overnight.
How to store, reheat, and freeze
Storage - Store this Whiskey Caramel Fudge in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week. Or in the fridge for up to two weeks.
Freeze - Place the pretzel fudge in an airtight container and freeze for up to 3 months. When ready to eat, thaw overnight in the refrigerator.
Expert Tip: While you are melting the chocolate watch it closely and stir often or constantly. You don't want your fudge to scorch.
Frequently Asked Questions
To cut fudge without breaking it, use a large sharp knife and run it under hot water. You can also spray the knife with cooking oil before cutting.
Yes, this recipe includes a tablespoon of whiskey. So, that means it's just for adults.
If you don't plan to use this caramel pretzel fudge within a day or two you can store it in the fridge.
Do you want to change up this recipe? Here are some ways that you increase the flavor of this dish.
- Want to make a kid-friendly version of this recipe? Simply omit the whiskey from the recipe. You can use vanilla extract for flavor instead.
- For a more intense flavor, use dark chocolate chips instead of white chocolate chips.
- Add some peanut butter for a nutty twist.
- For an extra crunchy texture, add in chopped walnuts or pecans to the fudge mixture before baking.
- Low Carb Jambalaya is a one-pot spicy shrimp and andouille sausage meal that the entire family will enjoy.
- One-Pan Ravioli Piccata is easy to make, creamy, and full of lemon flavor which makes it a perfect dish for date night.
- If you are looking for a delicious cool-weather meal to serve this holiday season then check out this Instant Pot Chicken and Dumplings.
- If you love fudge, you may also enjoy this easy Valentine's Day Fudge recipe.
- This White Chocolate Strawberry Fudge is a perfect recipe for Valentine's Day or any day of the year when you are craving a sweet strawberry treat.
- Easy Valentine Rocky Road Candy Recipe is a no-bake fudge decorated with festive pink sprinkles. These tasty treats are so fun to make with just a few minutes of prep time.
I love any comments or questions, please feel free to leave them below.
Keep up to date with recipes by following me on:
Thank you for your continued support. I am forever grateful.
If you click on the number of servings in the recipe card you can adjust the measurements up or down for the exact number of servings you need.
If you love this recipe please give it 5 stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Whiskey Caramel White Chocolate Fudge
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 4 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 Tablespoon whiskey
- 14 ounce can, sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup crushed pretzels, divided divided into ¼, ½, ¼
- 1 cup caramel bits, divided divided into ¼, ½, ¼
- dash cinnamon, garnish
- Line a 9" x 6" baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, add the butter, white chocolate chips, and condensed milk and stir until melted.
- Mix the whiskey into the fudge mixture. Stir well.
- Mix in 1⁄4 cup each of caramel bits and crushed pretzel into the fudge. Pour half of the fudge mixture into the prepared baking pan.
- Then, sprinkle ½ cup each of caramel bits and crushed pretzels on top of the fudge in the pan.
- Pour the other half of the fudge on top of the pretzels and caramel bits in the pan.
- Sprinkle the remaining crushed pretzels and caramel bits on top of the fudge.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over the top of the fudge.
- Place the pan in the fridge to harden, overnight.
- Slice and serve