CrockPot Cranberry Cocktail Meatballs are a delicious appetizer that is always a hit! It takes just a few minutes to prepare the homemade meatballs and the slow cooker does the work! The sauce is savory
Use lean sirloin to keep the calories down so you can enjoy without any guilt! Cranberry Cocktail Meatball are perfect for Game Day, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, any of your parties!
Between watching football on the weekends and it being the Holidays, appetizers are on my mind! Who doesn’t love appetizers? Sometimes my family just has a few appetizers for dinner! We call it fun food night!
These amazing crock pot cranberry meatballs are always a part of fun food night as well as any time I am making appetizers!
Crockpot cranberry cocktail meatballs come together very quickly! My Mom always made festive cocktail meatballs using grape jelly. Years ago, I was making appetizers for a tailgate party and planned on making my Mom’s meatballs.
I had an abundance of cranberry sauce, don’t ask me why! I have issues with overbuying grocery items!
Back to my meatballs, I was making appetizers for a tailgate party! I figured what the heck, give cranberry sauce a go in my cocktail meatballs! Hello, Delicious!!! Cranberry meatballs have become a staple for my family gathering!
One of the greatest things about a crock-pot is the ability to fix and forget! I don’t want to spend the entire game, party, or Holiday in the kitchen and miss all the fun! These little babies are a quick fix and no fuss so I can focus on my family and friends!
Ingredients You Need to Make Cranberry Meatballs:
Cranberry sauce, Worcestershire sauce, apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, low-salt ketchup, why low-salt ketchup because quite frankly that is what I like! There is enough sodium in the world! My favorite little kick is from ground ginger!
These flavors make a great combination of tangy and sweet and everyone is just plain happy!
Can Frozen Pre-Made Meatballs be used to make these Cocktail Meatballs?
Yes, you can use pre-made meatballs! I prefer to make my meatballs from scratch using lean ground beef. I have also made these with ground turkey and chicken, both are fantastic alternatives for these meatballs! If you have an extra 10 minutes, make the meatballs fresh, so delicious!
Do the cocktail meatballs freeze well?
Absolutely. These meatballs freeze really well. Either store in freezer safe bags or use a food saver to preserve the meatballs. They keep in the freezer for 3-4 months. Defrost overnight in the fridge and warm either in the oven or on low in the slow-cooker until heated through.
What goes well with Crock Pot Cranberry Meatballs?
These meatballs also make a great meal! Serving suggestions:
Love cranberries, here are a few of my favorite cranberry recipes:
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more!) We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com
I also have a store where I am always updating great finds for not just cooking, I hope you check it out here, Everyday Eileen I will continue to update it regularly! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Thank you so very much for being apart of Everyday Eileen!
How to Make Crock Pot Cranberry Meatballs:
- In a large bowl combine the lean ground beef, bread crumbs, eggs, onion and garlic powder, parsley, salt, and pepper. Combine well. Set aside.
- In a crockpot, mix together cranberry sauce, ketchup, Dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar, and Worcestershire Sauce.
- Add in meatballs. Cook on low for 3-4 hours.
- Serve and enjoy
When you make one of my recipes, I love seeing your recipes!
Take a pic and tag me on #everydayeileen or @everyday_eileen!
You will be making my day!
I love any comments or questions, please leave below! I really love hearing from you all!
Don’t miss a recipe, connect and follow me:
Love this Cocktail Meatballs, please give it a 5-star rating and share comments below! That helps me and other readers with recipe reviews!
Crock Pot Cranberry Cocktail Meatballs
- 2 pounds 90% lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1 cup plain whole wheat bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon dried parsley
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 14 ounce can cranberry sauce
- 1 cup low-salt ketchup
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- dried chopped chives, optional garnish
- In a large bowl, combine the lean ground beef, skim milk, plain whole wheat bread crumbs, eggs, onion powder, garlic powder, dried parsley, salt and pepper to taste. Gently combine all ingredients to blend. Shape into meatballs approximately 1 inch round.
- In the crockpot, combine the cranberry sauce, low-salt ketchup, dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce. Add the meatballs. Cook on low for 3 hours, check for tenderness and meat should be cooked through. Should take no more than 4 hours to complete cooking. Ready to serve.
- Meatballs can be prepared ahead and reheated. Meatballs can also be frozen and used at a later date.
- Any nutritional data I provide is an approximation and actual dietary information can vary based on ingredients and portion sizes