From kids to adults, everyone will go wild for these yummy mummy pizza recipe at your Halloween party.
They have a ranch dressing base, topped with shredded chicken, bacon, and cheese. The bread is wrapped with crescent strips to make the most adorable Halloween pizza.
❤️ Why you'll love this recipe
- A festive and perfect Halloween dinner idea that is also so much fun.
- These are a quick dinner idea to have during the Halloween season.
- This is an easy Halloween recipe that is also very affordable.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- French Bread
- Ranch dressing
- Cooked shredded chicken, make it in the Instant Pot, stovetop, or slow cooker. Even a Rotissere chicken is fine.
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Shredded cheddar cheese cooked bacon crumbled
- Scallions, also known as green onions
- 1 (8 count) can crescent rolls to make the mummy bandages.
- Black olive makes the mummy's eyes.
This is an overview of the recipe. The full instructions are below in the recipe card.
Step 1: Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
Step 2: Slice your french bread in half and then slice each half horizontally so you have 4 pieces. Spread ¼ cup of the ranch dressing onto each of the bread slices.
Step 3: In a large bowl, mix together the cooked shredded chicken, all the cheese, the cooked crumbled bacon, and the scallions. Mix to combine.
Step 4: Place the chicken mixture on each bread evenly.
Step 5: Next slice your crescent roll dough into thin strips. Place the crescent rolls strips onto the pizzas to resemble mummies.
Step 6: Place 2 sliced olives for the eyes on each pizza.
Step 7: Bake on a baking sheet for 15-18 minutes until golden brown and the cheese melts. Serve your pizza mummies with more ranch for dipping.
Keep any leftovers in an airtight covered container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Reheat in the microwave until warm. To reheat in the oven, preheat oven to 350°F, warm the pizza on a baking tray until warmed through, about 5-6 minutes.
Expert Tip: The mummy pizzas can be prepared ahead of time. Keep them covered with plastic wrap in the fridge until ready to cook. Spray the plastic wrap with non-stick spray so it doesn't stick to the pizza cheese.
We suggest using block cheese and shred it yourself. Pre shredded cheese has a film on it that makes melting more difficult. The extra effort is worth it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can use Italian bread, bagels, pita bread, or English muffins.
Use cooked shredded chicken. My family prefers chicken breasts.
For variety, use a marinara sauce in lieu of ranch dressing.
Whole Wheat baguette can be used in lieu of French bread.
- For a snack, be sure to make our fesitive Halloween Rice Krispies. They are fun to make too.
- For a spooky treat, don't forget to make our Bloody Finger Cupcakes!
- These easy Halloween cupcakes use Oreo cookies to make the frosting! So much fun!
Similar recipe ideas
- Enjoy one of my popular Halloween recipes, Mummy Taco bread for your Halloween celebration.
- For the adults, over 21, how about a festive Witches Brew cocktail!
I love any comments or questions, please feel free to leave them below.
Keep up to date with recipes by following me on:
Thank you for the continued support. I am forever grateful.
If you click on the number of servings in the recipe card you can adjust the measurements up or down for the exact number of servings you need.
If you love this recipe please give it 5 stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Chicken Bacon Ranch Mummy Pizza
- 1 loaf French Bread Note 1
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 3 scallions, diced
- 1 8-count can refrigerator crescent rolls
- 3 black olive slices
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Have a baking sheet ready to add the pizza.
- Slice your french bread in half. Then slice each half horizontally so you have 4 pieces. Spread ¼ cup of the ranch dressing onto each piece of bread.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cooked shredded chicken, both the shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheese, cooked crumbled bacon, and diced scallions. Mix to combine.
- Place the chicken mixture on each piece of French bread evenly.
- Next, slice your crescent roll dough into thin strips to make the mummy bandages. Place the crescent rolls strips onto the pizzas to resemble mummies.
- Place 2 sliced olives for the eyes on each piece of bread.
- Place on the baking sheet, bake for 15-18 minutes until golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Serve with additional ranch dressing for dipping.