This Grinch Fudge is a soft, chewy green fudge that is filled with fluffy mini marshmallows. It's a perfect treat to make for the holiday season and will surely be a hit with your family and friends.
Gringe Fudge is easy to make, only taking 15 minutes of prep time! So, you can whip up this treat quickly to enjoy for your next How The Grinch Stole Christmas movie night.
Looking for specifics on the recipe? Use the table of contents to click on sections of the recipe.
❤️ Why you'll love this recipe
- You don't have to worry about buying a candy thermometer or any other fancy equipment to make Gringe Fudge because you only need a few simple kitchen tools.
- To make our Grinch Fudge, all of the ingredients are easy to find at your local grocery stores so you don't have to worry about hard-to-find items.
- Grinch Fudge is the perfect dessert for your Grinch movie night or for holiday parties this Christmas season.
🧾 Ingredient List
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- all-purpose flour
- white chocolate chips
- sweetened condensed milk
- granulated white sugar
- unsalted butter
- pure vanilla extract
- mini marshmallows
- green food coloring gel
- red Grinch hearts
- non-stick cooking spray
This is an overview of the recipe. The full instructions are below in the recipe card.
Step 1: In a small microwavable bowl, add the flour, and microwave for 1 minute. Stir and set aside.
Step 1: In a microwave-safe medium-sized bowl, place the white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, sugar, and butter. Microwave at 15-second intervals until melted. Stir well until smooth and creamy.
Step 2: Stir in the flour, vanilla extract, and green food coloring until mixed well. Then stir in the mini marshmallows.
Step 4: Pour the Fudge into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the Red Hearts on top of the Fudge, and place in the refrigerator for at least four hours. Cut into 2x2 inch pieces when serving.
👩🏻🍳 Eileen's Tips for Success
- Instead of greasing your baking dish, you can also remove it with parchment paper or wax paper. Both will help you lift this fun dessert from the baking dish to cut it into squares.
- Using clear vanilla extract will help ensure that your white chocolate fudge recipe will turn out a nice color.
- To get the vibrant green color of this fudge you will need to use green gel food coloring. I don't recommend using liquid food coloring as it may thin your fudge too much.
- If you don't have a microwave-safe bowl large enough, you can use a double boiler to melt the chocolate chips instead.
- Use a clean sharp knife to cut the fudge into squares for your holiday party.
❄️ Make ahead, storage, and freezer tips
Storage - Store fudge in an airtight container at room temperature for up to one week.
Freezing - If you are freezing this fudge wrap it in plastic wrap, then aluminum foil, and place it in a freezer bag. Store it in the freezer for up to three months. Thaw on the counter overnight. Just note that the red heart sprinkle may bleed its color when thawed. It's still safe to eat just not pretty.
Make ahead: This festive Grinch fudge is great when made up to 24 hours in advance.
📋 Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, homemade fudge does not last as long as store-bought. This fudge will last up to one week if stored in an airtight container at room temperature. For longer storage, you can freeze the fudge for up to three months.
Yes, absolutely! If you're making this festive treat for a larger gathering feel free to double or triple this recipe as needed. Just be sure to use a 9"x13" inch pan if doubling or a 9"x9" inch baking dish when tripling so all the ingredients fit properly.
It will take about four hours for this fudge to set up.
🥣 Serving Suggestions
- This easy Grinch dessert pairs so well with just about any meal but I love to serve it with this Broccoli Beer Cheese Soup for our holiday morning night. It's so comforting.
- You can't have a rich and creamy soup without a tasty bread side dish and this Instant Pot French Bread is my go-to homemade bread recipe to serve with soup like this one.
- My family loves to sip on a warm mug of Copycat Starbucks Hot Chocolate on our movie nights. It's a delicious blend of white chocolate and milk chocolate to make the ultimate cup of hot cocoa.
- These Santa Bag Marshmallow Pops are so festive and fun! They will look great on your holiday dessert table alongside this fun Grinch fudge recipe.
🍽 Similar recipes
- Are you looking for another Grinch-themed treat to make for the holiday season? If so, you may enjoy these Grinch Cupcakes. They are so much fun and will look great on your holiday table.
- This White Chocolate Caramel Fudge is another one of my favorite Christmas fudge recipes to make every year during the holiday season.
- These Buddy the Elf Cupcakes are a delicious holiday treat that is not only easy to make but also tastes amazing. You can't go wrong.
- Are you looking for a simple dessert recipe to save time during this busy time of year? If so, this Christmas Poke Cake is for you. It's simple to make and doesn't take any special baking skills.
I love any comments or questions, please feel free to leave them below.
Keep up to date with recipes by following me on:
Thank you for your continued support. I am forever grateful.
If you click on the number of servings in the recipe card you can adjust the measurements up or down for the exact number of servings you need.
If you love this recipe please give it 5 stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Spray an 8 X 8 dish with Cooking Spray, set aside.
- In a small microwavable bowl, add the flour, microwave for 1 minute. Stir and set aside. NOTE 1.
- In a microwave-safe medium-sized bowl, place the white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, sugar, and butter. Microwave at 15-second intervals until melted. Stir well until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in the flour, vanilla extract, and green food coloring until mixed well. Then stir in the mini marshmallows.
- Pour the Fudge into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the Red Hearts on top of the Fudge, and place in the refrigerator for at least four hours.
- Cut in 2 X 2 inch pieces, serve, and Enjoy!