The easiest and most delicious honey mustard sauce will take 2 minutes to prepare. A homemade dip that is rich, creamy and zesty. A must pair with crispy parmesan chicken tenders.
A recipe we’ve been making forever and you are going to love it. A store made dipping sauces have preservatives. By making your own mustard dipping sauce, you control all the ingredients and it tastes ah-mazing.
Quick and Easy Honey Mustard Sauce
You will love the flavors in this super easy sauce. A simple blend of the most common ingredients makes an amazing dip that beats any store-made dip.
How long can I keep the dipping sauce after its made?
Make a batch, keep it covered in the fridge for about 2 weeks.
Can full-fat mayonnaise be used for the recipe?
When possible, we use low-fat ingredients. You can use full-fat mayo with delicious results.
What can I serve with honey mustard sauce?
- chicken tenders
- fresh veggies
- sandwich toppers
SHOP THIS RECIPE
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- raw honey: This is my favorite honey.
- dip bowls: Another favorite set of bowls that is perfect for dips.
Enjoy our store where we share great finds for not just cooking, I hope you check it out here, Everyday Eileen.
Thank you so very much for being apart of Everyday Eileen!
Give us a like on FACEBOOK
For great recipes and tips, follow along on Pinterest
Thank you for always sharing my passion and love for food and family!
We hope you enjoy the recipe. Giving it a 5-star rating and any comments are super helpful for me and very much appreciated
Honey Mustard Sauce
- ½ cup yellow mustard
- ½ Tablespoon low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoon honey
- dash Worcestershire sauce
- In a bowl, blend the yellow mustard, honey, mayonnaise, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Best to refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to blend ingredients.
- Serve with chicken tenders, top sandwiches, veggie dip.
- Store leftovers in the fridge, well covered for up to 3 weeks.
- I am not a registered dietician, I do my best to provide the most accurate nutritional values. Any nutritional data I provide is an approximation. Actual dietary information can vary based on ingredients and portion sizes