Pecan Crescent Cookies are a perfect addition to any Holiday Cookie Celebration! These are melt in your mouth, easy to prepare and always a hit with family and friends. Perfect for any Christmas Cookie Exchange! We love these cookies year round too!
Today, I am sharing The Best Pecan Crescent Cookies!
Pecan Crescents are one of my favorite Holiday cookies! I do love most Holiday cookies! These cookies are awesome because they can be made year round!
Crescent Cookies are super easy to make and have an awesome nutty flavor! These cookies are just delicious! Pecan Crescent Cookies are always a hit with family and friends!
I hope you check out my other Christmas Cookie week creations, Holiday Chocolate Rudolph Cookies, and Italian Rainbow Cookies. Other favorite cookies I hope you enjoy are Rugelach and Classic Holiday Spritz Cookies
The Best Pecan Crescent Cookies
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. In a large bowl, cream the butter and confectioners sugar. Add in the vanilla extract and water. Mix in the flour and salt, blend well. Add in the finely ground pecans.
- Form the dough into 2-inch crescents and bake on an ungreased cookie sheet for 20 minutes. Cookies should be lightly brown when complete. Remove from oven and let cool about 5 minutes. Place cookies on the cooling wrap completely cool.
- Roll cookies in confectioners sugar. Keep cookies in a covered container.
- Be sure to finely ground the pecans in the food processor. You do not want large chunks of pecans in your cookies.
- These cookies can be frozen after step 2.
- Once the cookies are defrosted, then roll in confectioners sugar to serve.
- Nutritional value is estimated as ingredients and size of portions can vary.
MAKE THESE PECAN CRESCENTS, TAG #EVERDAYEILEEN ON INSTAGRAM WITH YOUR PICS! I LOVE TO SEE AND SHARE YOUR CREATIONS!
Pin these Pecan Crescents to make later here:
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OR ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE RECIPE IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW!
I HOPE YOU CONTINUE CONNECTING WITH ME
Thank you for always sharing my passion and love for food and family!