A Holiday Celebration is not complete without The Best Pecan Crescent Cookies! These are melt in your mouth, easy to prepare and always a hit with family and friends. Perfect for any Christmas Cookie Exchange! #ChristmasCookies
We are finishing up cookie week! Today, I am sharing The Best Pecan Crescent Cookies! Truly one of my favorite Holiday cookies! They are super easy to make and have an awesome nutty flavor! These cookies are just delicious! These cookies are always a hit with family and friends!
I`m loving the recipes from my fellow food bloggers! Thank you to Ellen, she runs Family Around the Table . Ellen has done an amazing job organizing this fantastic event of delicious Holiday cookie recipes! Use the hashtag #ChristmasCookies to search all the amazing recipes!
Make sure to click through to the all the cookie recipes:
- 12 Days of Cookies by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Alex’s Double Chocolate White Chip Cookies by Family Around the Table
- Chocolate Mint Chip Cookies by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Cranberry Christmas Balls by Palatable Pastime
- Cranberry Orange Shortbread Cookies by Making Miracles
- Double Chocolate Port and Caramel Cookies by Making the Most of Naptime
- Easy Bourbon Cherry Chocolate Press Cookies by Girl Abroad
- Gingerbread Bars by The Freshman Cook
- Gingerbread Cookies by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Gingersnap Truffles by Frugal Pantry
- Almond Snickerdoodles by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Mocha Crinkle Cookies by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Toffee Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies by House of Nash Eats
I hope you check out my other Christmas Cookie week creations, Holiday Chocolate Rudolph Cookies, and Italian Rainbow Cookies. Other favorite cookies I hope you enjoy are Rugelach and Classic Holiday Spritz Cookies
The Best Pecan Crescent Cookies
Melt in your mouth, delicious Pecan filled Holiday cookies! A classic Christmas cookie. Add these tasty treats to your Holiday baking list!
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup very finely chopped pecans see note below
- confectioners sugar to cover completed cookies
Preheat oven to 300 degrees. In a large bowl, cream the butter and confectioners sugar. Add in the vanilla extract and water. Mix in the flour and salt, blend well. Add in the finely ground pecans.
Form the dough into 2-inch crescents and bake on an ungreased cookie sheet for 20 minutes. Cookies should be lightly brown when complete. Remove from oven and let cool about 5 minutes. Place cookies on the cooling wrap completely cool.
Roll cookies in confectioners sugar. Keep cookies in a covered container.
- Be sure to finely ground the pecans in the food processor. You do not want large chunks of pecans in your cookies.
- These cookies can be frozen after step 2.
- Once the cookies are defrosted, then roll in confectioners sugar to serve.
- Nutritional value is estimated as ingredients and size of portions can vary.
MAKE THESE PECAN CRESCENTS, TAG #EVERDAYEILEEN ON INSTAGRAM WITH YOUR PICS! I LOVE TO SEE AND SHARE YOUR CREATIONS!
Pin these Pecan Crescents to make later here:
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OR ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE RECIPE IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW!
I HOPE YOU CONTINUE CONNECTING WITH ME
Thank you for always sharing my passion and love for food and family!