Homemade Strawberry Waffles are a delicious breakfast. Perfect for any day and great for brunch! These waffles are filled with fresh strawberries! The batter makes light and fluffy waffles Make a big batch and freeze some for later!
You will never want a store bought waffle again! #EasterBrunchWeek #HamiltonBeach #Ad
As Easter Brunch Week continues I couldn’t finish the week without a great waffle recipe! Don’t forget to enter to win the great prizes from our sponsors! Full details are here!
To keep the deliciousness going a fruity waffle is a perfect addition to Easter Brunch or any brunch for that matter! Mother’s Day is another great day to enjoy these waffles.
These tasty Strawberry Waffles are made with the Hamilton Beach Waffle Maker!
I love this waffle maker because it is non-stick with removable plates! The waffle maker also has an adjustable browning mechanism so you can adjust the browning factor!
The waffles come out super crispy on the outside and tender on the inside! Always perfect waffles!
Strawberries are another fruit that makes me go immediately to spring and summer! It is one of my families favorite fruits too! I have been making waffles forever! They are not only easy to make but they are a perfect make ahead meal too! You EE regulars know I love make ahead meals!
Waffles are awesome because they are not just a breakfast food! They are a great snack and in a pinch, dinner is served! Who else loves breakfast for dinner besides me?
Can Strawberry Waffles be frozen?
Absolutely! These waffles freeze so well. I make a huge batch and freeze a few wedges together.
How do you reheat frozen waffles?
Wrap waffles in aluminum foil, reheat in the oven at 350 degrees for about 5-8 minutes. Also the toaster oven works, generally about 5 minutes.
Can frozen strawberries be used in these waffles?
Yes. I freeze strawberries a lot. When they are in season and the price is good! Do it! Also store purchased frozen strawberries are great too.
Want to change things up, Strawberry Waffles can even be served as a dessert! Top with fruit, chocolate sauce, some whip cream, yum!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more!) We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com
I also have a store where I am always updating great finds for not just cooking, I hope you check it out here, Everyday Eileen I will continue to update it regularly! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Thank you so very much for being apart of Everyday Eileen!
Pin to make Waffles anytime:
How To Make Strawberry Waffles
- Dice the strawberries into bite size pieces.
- Separate the yolk and egg whites in two seperate bowls.
- Whip the whites with a blender and set aside.
- Combine the dry ingredients, set aside.
- Into the egg yolks, blend in buttermilk, and vanilla.
- Whisk in the dry ingredients
- Fold in the egg whites and diced strawberries
- Heat up waffle maker.
- Pour enough batter in the waffle maker to make one waffle.
- Follow manufacturers instructions.
When you make my Strawberry Waffles, please take a pic and tag me on Instagram @everyday_eileen or #everydayeileen
I love any comments or questions, please feel free to leave them below!
Keep up to date with recipes by following me on:
Love this recipe, it would be awesome if you give it a 5-star rating and share comments below!
Dry Ingredients to make Strawberry Waffles
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
Wet ingredients to make Strawberry Waffles
- 2 large eggs, seperated
- 1 ½ cup buttermilk
- 6 Tablespoons Canola oil
- 1 teaspoons pure Vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped strawberries Note 2
- pure maple syrup garnish
- fresh strawberries garnish
- In a medium bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Separate the eggs into two bowls. Egg whites in one bowl, yolks in another bowl. (Note 1)
- Whip the egg whites until light and fluffy and set aside.
- Lightly beat egg yolks. Add in buttermilk, canola oil, and vanilla extract. Mix in the dry ingredients. Gently fold in the egg whites and fresh strawberries.
- Heat waffle maker according to manufacturer's instructions. Spray waffle maker with non-stick spray and pour in enough batter to make a waffle. Follow waffle maker instructions to make your remaining batter.
- Serve waffles with fresh strawberries and maple syrup.
- Any nutritional data I provide is an approximation. Actual dietary information can vary based on ingredients and portion sizes