Apple Pie Vodka is a homemade infused vodka made with warm cinnamon, and spices flavors from a decadent pie are bursting in this homemade infused vodka recipe.
❤️ Why you'll love this recipe
- Whether you would like to drink this straight up, make a sangria, or an apple toddy, this homemade vodka is going to make your day better.
- If you want to give a unique and thoughtful gift, this infused vodka is just perfect for gifting.
- cinnamon sticks: Essential for adding flavor.
- cardamon pods: Do not leave them out of the brine. They add great flavor.
- whole star anise: Also a must-add for peak flavor.
- nutmeg: Whole nutmeg is another level of flavor.
- whole cloves
- ginger: Fresh ginger adds a nice zing to the liquor.
- vodka: Not shown above. Use your favorite brand of vodka.
- vanilla extract: Use a good pure vanilla extract
- sugar: not shown above. Add your favorite sweetener from white sugar to stevia.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This is an overview of the recipe. The full instructions are below in the recipe card.
- Slice apples very thin and set aside
- Add vodka, apple slices, cinnamon sticks, star anise, cardamom pods, whole cloves, nutmeg, and ginger to a large mason jar.
- Keep the mason jar in the refrigerator for 48 hours, shake the jar occasionally during that time.After 48 hours, the flavors will be infused. Feel free to taste to ensure the vodka has the appropriate apple pie flavoring for your liking.
- Strain the liquor through a fine-mesh sieve into a clean mason jar or container. You can also use a cheesecloth to strain the vodka.
- Make a simple syrup, in a small saucepan blend ½ cup of granulated sugar and water, bring to a boil, then simmer 30 seconds. Remove from the heat and let cool.
- Add the cooled simple syrup and vanilla extract to the infused vodka, blend to combine.
- Store in sealed jars in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Expert Tip: The apple pie infused vodka makes a great gift. Place the liquor in mason jars and with a ribbon. The liquor tastes delicious straight up.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use a sweet apple such as Gala, Fuji, Golden Delicious, Honeycrisp, or Braeburn.
The apple pie vodka can be served in so many ways. Straight up or on the rocks is always fantastic.
Make our slow cooker apple cider and add a bit to that for a tasty adult beverage.
Change up a hot toddy and add in some of the infused vodka for a warm cocktail on a cool day.
My favorite desserts to serve along with this flavored liquor would be pumpkin spice cupcakes, snickerdoodles, and homemade chocolate bark.
Caramel Apple Vodka Slush is another delicious treat you will love!
Salted Caramel Apple Pie is a great recipe to enjoy!
I love any comments or questions, please feel free to leave them below.
Keep up to date with recipes by following me on:
FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, TWITTER
Thank you for the continued support. I am forever grateful.
If you click on the number of servings in the recipe card you can adjust the measurements up or down for the exact number of servings you need.
If you love this recipe please give it 5 stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Homemade Apple Pie Vodka
- As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
- 2 apples Note 1
- 1 bottle vodka 750 ml bottle
- 1 cinnamon stick Note 2
- 1 whole star anise
- 5 whole cardamom pods
- ½ piece nutmeg
- 10 whole cloves
- 1 ¼ inch fresh ginger, uncut
- ½ cup simple syrup Note 4
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Wash and dry the apples. Slice the apples into thin slices. Set aside.
- In a large glass or plastic container, combine vodka, cinnamon sticks, star anise, cardamom pods, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger.
- Set the infused vodka mixture in the fridge to blend for 48 hours. Occasionally shaking the container to mix ingredients.
- After the 48 hours, the flavors will be infused together, use a fine-mesh sieve to strain into a clean container. Set aside.
- Add the simple syrup and vanilla extract into the infused vodka. Stir to blend all ingredients.
- Store in sealed glass containers in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- The infused liquor makes a fabulous gift. Please in mason jars with a ribbon. The liquor tastes delicious straight up.