Keto Pecan Pie Fat Bombs, everything you love in a classic pecan pie in a luscious creamy treat covered in the divine crunch of crushed nuts. Enjoy this high energy, quick on the go snack.
What is a Fat Bombs?
Fat bombs are a delightful keto snack made with healthy fats, some proteins, and a small number of carbohydrates. They are super easy to prepare and the flavor combination is endless. The bombs are an awesome snack before or after a workout.
- full fat cream cheese
- salted butter
- Swerve brown sugar
- almond flour
- crushed pecans – I buy them in bulk and crush the nuts in my blender or food processor. More affordable.
- pure vanilla extract
Step by step instructions
- Cream the cream cheese, butter, and brown sugar, together.
- Stir in almond flour, crushed pecans, vanilla extract. Mix until well combined
- Use a small scoop or teaspoon, make 4-6 fat bombs with the cream cheese mixture.
- Roll the bombs in chopped pecans. Place in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Using whole pecans and crushing them in a food processor or blender is cost-effective.
- Softened the butter for about 30 minutes to make mixing easier.
- Place the fat bombs in the freezer to set them.
- In lieu of Sverve, monk fruit can be used as your sweeter.
Store your pecan pie fat bombs in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Some other keto-friendly snacks you may enjoy:
- Chocolate Bark Recipe
- Homemade Boursin Cheese
- Horseradish Deviled Eggs
- Parmesan Kale Chips
- Keto Popcorn
- Keto Soft Pretzels
SHOP THIS RECIPE:
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com.
Check out my shop, Everyday Eileen I share all my favorite finds.
When you make this recipe, take a pic and tag me on Instagram @everyday_eileen or #everydayeileen.
I love any comments or questions, please feel free to leave them below.
Keep up to date with recipes and posts by following me on:
Love this recipe, it would be awesome if you give it a 5-star rating and share comments below.
Keto Pecan Pie Fat Bombs
- baking sheet
- 1 Tablespoon crushed pecans (optional) For rolling the fat bombs.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream together the cream cheese, butter, and Swerve brown sugar.
- Stir in almond flour, crushed pecans and vanilla extract and mix well to combine all ingredients.
- Use a small ice cream scoop or teaspoon and make 4-6 fat bombs.
- Optional: Roll the balls in the 1 Tablespoon of crushed pecans then onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Place the baking tray into the freeer for at least 30 minutes to set.
- Ready to serve.