Keto Pecan Pie Fat Bombs, everything you love in a classic pecan pie in a luscious creamy treat covered in the divine crunch of crushed nuts. Enjoy this high-energy, quick-on-the-go snack.
❤️ Why you'll love this recipe
- full fat cream cheese
- salted butter
- Swerve brown sugar
- almond flour
- crushed pecans - I buy them in bulk and crush the nuts in my blender or food processor. More affordable.
- pure vanilla extract
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This is an overview of the recipe. The full instructions are below in the recipe card.
- In a large mixing bowl, using a hand-held mixer with beaters attached, cream together the cream cheese, butter, and brown sugar.
- Stir in almond flour, crushed pecans, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined
- Use a small scoop or teaspoon, make 4-6 fat bombs with the cream cheese mixture.
- Roll the bombs in chopped pecans. Place in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
Store your pecan pie fat bombs in a sealed airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Expert Tip: Using whole pecans and crushing them in a food processor or blender is cost-effective.
- Softened the butter for about 30 minutes to make mixing easier.
- Place the fat bombs in the freezer to set them.
- In lieu of Sverve, monk fruit can be used as your sweeter.
Frequently Asked Questions
Fat bombs are a delightful keto snack made with healthy fats, some proteins, and a small number of carbohydrates.
They are super easy to prepare and the flavor combination is endless. The bombs are an awesome snack before or after a workout.
I love any comments or questions, please feel free to leave them below.
Keep up to date with recipes by following me on:
Thank you for the continued support. I am forever grateful.
If you click on the number of servings in the recipe card you can adjust the measurements up or down for the exact number of servings you need.
If you love this recipe please give it 5 stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Keto Pecan Pie Fat Bombs
- 1 Tablespoon crushed pecans (optional) For rolling the fat bombs.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream together the cream cheese, butter, and Swerve brown sugar.
- Stir in almond flour, crushed pecans and vanilla extract and mix well to combine all ingredients.
- Use a small ice cream scoop or teaspoon and make 4-6 fat bombs.
- Optional: Roll the balls in the 1 Tablespoon of crushed pecans then onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Place the baking tray into the freezer for at least 30 minutes to set.
- Ready to serve.