Keto Pecan Pie Fat Bombs, everything you love in a classic pecan pie in a luscious creamy treat covered in the divine crunch of crushed nuts. Enjoy this high-energy, quick-on-the-go snack.
❤️ Why you'll love this recipe
- full fat cream cheese
- salted butter
- Swerve brown sugar
- almond flour
- crushed pecans - I buy them in bulk and crush the nuts in my blender or food processor. More affordable.
- pure vanilla extract
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This is an overview of the recipe. The full instructions are below in the recipe card.
- In a large mixing bowl, using a hand-held mixer with beaters attached, cream together the cream cheese, butter, and brown sugar.
- Stir in almond flour, crushed pecans, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined
- Use a small scoop or teaspoon, make 4-6 fat bombs with the cream cheese mixture.
- Roll the bombs in chopped pecans. Place in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
Store your pecan pie fat bombs in a sealed airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Expert Tip: Using whole pecans and crushing them in a food processor or blender is cost-effective.
- Softened the butter for about 30 minutes to make mixing easier.
- Place the fat bombs in the freezer to set them.
- In lieu of Sverve, monk fruit can be used as your sweeter.
Frequently Asked Questions
Fat bombs are a delightful keto snack made with healthy fats, some proteins, and a small number of carbohydrates.
They are super easy to prepare and the flavor combination is endless. The bombs are an awesome snack before or after a workout.
I love any comments or questions, please feel free to leave them below.
Keep up to date with recipes by following me on:
FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, TWITTER
Thank you for the continued support. I am forever grateful.
If you click on the number of servings in the recipe card you can adjust the measurements up or down for the exact number of servings you need.
If you love this recipe please give it 5 stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Keto Pecan Pie Fat Bombs
- 2 Tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 Tablespoons salted butter, softened
- 2 Tablespoons Swerve brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon fine almond flour
- 2 Tablespoons crushed pecans Note 1
- 1 Tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon crushed pecans (optional) For rolling the fat bombs.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream together the cream cheese, butter, and Swerve brown sugar.
- Stir in almond flour, crushed pecans and vanilla extract and mix well to combine all ingredients.
- Use a small ice cream scoop or teaspoon and make 4-6 fat bombs.
- Optional: Roll the balls in the 1 Tablespoon of crushed pecans then onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Place the baking tray into the freezer for at least 30 minutes to set.
- Ready to serve.
Heidy Linn McCallum
I made a batch of these Keto Pecan Pie Fat Bombs for my best friend and she loved them! She raved about them so much I am going to pass along your recipe link to her and a few friends doing Keto. Great recipe!
Have an awesome day
You made my day, Heidy. Glad your friend loved the fat bombs.
Oh this is such a treat. I must make this asap. This looks and sounds soooo good! SO healthy too. Thanks for this lovely recipe.
I'm so happy you enjoy the pecan bombs, Natalie.
These look amazing! I have never tried a fat bomb but I love anything that has to do with pecan pie. So excited to try this one!
I hope you enjoy the bombs.
What a delicious ball of flavor! These are so easy to make and definitely a crowd pleaser.
My Dad loved these fat bombs, as pecan pie is one of his favorites. They definitely packed a crunchy flavorful punch!
Excellent news, Tara. Glad you liked the fat bombs.
My dad loved these fat bombs, as pecan pie is one of his favorites! They sure did pack a crunchy flavorful punch!
Wonderful Tara. Glad you all enjoyed the fat bombs.
These are amazing! We eat low carb (keto on a good day!) and your pecan fat bombs were delicious and super easy to make. They kept us satisfied and content. Thanks so much for the fab recipe!
I'm so glad you liked these fat bombs.
Marisa F. Stewart
The kiddos are always looking for something to snack on when they come to visit. These looked so good (really I wanted something for me too). I made a double batch and they were a super big hit - with the grandsons ( and me). This is a recipe I'll be making again.
Excellent Marisa. glad you all enjoyed.
YUM these look amazing! I love that they are rolled in nuts...they look great!
So glad you enjoy them, Paige.
Amy Liu Dong
Such an easy and delicious keto recipe to make, will def making this and I hope it will turn good as yours.
I'm sure yours will be fabulous. Enjoy, Amy.
We made your fat bombs today. Wow we’re they good. Easy to follow directions and they tasted so good
I am so happy you enjoyed the fat bombs, Connie. I so appreciate your coming back and letting me know.
How cute are these bombs! I love how they contain so many good for you ingredients. I am so going to try these!
My daughter loves this recipe too as she’s very into the healthy ingredients! Enjoy Neha!