This No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake is sweet, creamy, and full of warm spices. To top it all off, you don't even have to turn on the oven to make this cheesecake. It doesn't get easier than that!
Looking for specifics on the recipe? Use the table of contents to click on sections of the recipe.
❤️ Why you'll love this recipe
- The creamy texture combined with warm spices makes this the perfect fall dessert.
- It's so much easier to make during the holiday season than a traditional cheesecake.
- You only need simple ingredients that are all easy to find at your local grocery.
🧾 Ingredient List
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- cinnamon graham crackers
- white granulated sugar
- unsalted butter
- heavy cream
- cream cheese
- pumpkin puree
- confectioners sugar
- pure vanilla extract
- ground cinnamon
- pumpkin spice
Pumpkin Cheesecake Topping
- whipped cream
- cinnamon graham crackers
This is an overview of the recipe. The full instructions are below in the recipe card.
Step 1: In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add crushed cinnamon Graham crackers, sugar, and melted butter until the texture is like wet sand.
Step 2: Pour the crust mixture into an 8-inch springform pan, spread and pat it into an even layer. Set aside.
Step 3: In another medium-sized mixing bowl, using an electric hand-held mixer with beaters attached, beat the heavy cream until it makes stiff peaks.
Step 4: This should take about 5 minutes. Set aside.
Step 5: In a large mixing bowl, using an electric hand mixer with beaters attached, beat the cream cheese till it becomes light and fluffy, about 2 to 3 minutes.
Step 6: Add the pumpkin puree and beat until there are no lumps, another 1 to 2 minutes.
Step 7: Add the powdered sugar and beat until there are no lumps, another 2 to 3 minutes.
Step 8: Mix in the vanilla, cinnamon, pumpkin spice, and salt and mix.
Step 9: Add the whipped cream to the owl. Use a large mixing spoon, carefully fold the ingredients together.
Step 10: Pour the batter over the crust and refrigerate for 4 hours, up to overnight.
👩🏻🍳 Eileen's Tips for Success
- Don't forget to spray your springform pan with nonstick cooking spray so that your slices are easy to remove.
- To ensure the filling is smooth and creamy, be sure to use room-temperature cream cheese.
- When you are beating the cream cheese don't be afraid to really mix it. You want it nice and fluffy!
- Once the whipped cream is added to the cream cheese mixture, fold gently so that you don't deflate the whipped topping.
📋 Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, no bake cheesecake can be just as delicious as a traditionally baked cheesecake.
The main difference is that no-bake versions tend to be creamier and less dense than their baked counterparts.
It's made of cream cheese, powdered sugar, pumpkin, spices, and whipped toppings. You will love it.
If your cheesecake does not set up that usually means that you overmixed the cream cheese mixture when you added the whipped topping.
Be sure to not stir only fold when you add the whipped cream topping.
Do you want to change up this recipe? Here are some ways that you increase the flavor of this dish.
- Switch up the crust: Make a Biscoff cookie crust, by using crushed Biscoff cookies, or even a gingersnap cookie crust by using gingersnaps.
- Make mini cheesecakes: Instead of using a springform pan, you can use cupcake liners and a muffin tin and layer your cheesecake ingredients into the cupcake liners for mini cheesecakes.
- Toppings: Top each slice with a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice, a dollop of whipped cream, or even a drizzle of caramel sauce.
❄️ Make ahead, storage, and freezer tips
Make ahead: This cheesecake stores well, so feel free to make it up to 24 hours before you need it. Just make sure to store it correctly.
Storage: Store the cheesecake wrapped in plastic wrap or in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Freezing: You can also freeze this easy no-bake pumpkin cheesecake by wrapping it in plastic wrap and foil. Then store the cake in the freezer for up to three months.
Thaw in the fridge overnight.
🥣 Serving Suggestions
This Slow Cooker Turkey Breast recipe is great when you have a small family to feed for Thanksgiving dinner. Plus, it saves some space in the oven.
Smoked Turkey Breast would be another tasty main dish to serve with this pumpkin dessert.
Our easy Roast Turkey is a personal favorite. It would be the perfect recipe for dinner to serve with this no bake pie.
My family says that you can't have a holiday meal with a side of mashed potatoes. And, this Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes recipe turns out perfectly every time.
These Cheesy Green Beans are a great way to get the picky eaters in your family to eat their vegetables. Cheese makes everything taste better!
🍽 Similar recipes
These Pecan Pumpkin Pie Bars have all the flavors of traditional pumpkin pie that you love but in a bar. Your guests will love this great recipe.
If you're like me and love sweet pumpkin recipes, next time try our Pumpkin Cupcake recipe. They are fluffy, flavorful, and coated in a delicious cream cheese frosting.
This Pumpkin Bundt Cake is filled with a sweet cream cheese filling. It's the best fall dessert recipe that I've ever made!
An elegant yet easy dessert to try is our Pumpkin Tiramisu.
Keto followers, try our Keto Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
I love any comments or questions, please feel free to leave them below.
Keep up to date with recipes by following me on:
Thank you for your continued support. I am forever grateful.
If you click on the number of servings in the recipe card you can adjust the measurements up or down for the exact number of servings you need.
If you love this recipe please give it 5 stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 1½ cups cinnamon graham crackers crushed
- 2 Tablespoons granulated white sugar
- 5 Tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 (8) ounce block, cream cheese softened
- 1 (15) ounce can, pumpkin puree Note 1
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin spice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
Pumpkin Cheesecake Topping
- whipped cream
- ⅓ cup cinnamon graham crackers crushed
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl mix together crushed cinnamon Graham crackers, sugar, and melted butter until the texture is like wet sand. Pour mixture into an 8-inch springform pan and spread and pat into an even layer. Set aside.
- In another medium-sized mixing bowl, using an electric hand held mixer with beaters attached, beat the heavy cream until it makes stiff peaks on the beaters, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, using an electric hand mixer with beaters attached, beat the cream cheese till it becomes light and fluffy, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the pumpkin puree and beat until there are no lumps, another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the powdered sugar and beat until there are no lumps, another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Mix in the vanilla, cinnamon, pumpkin spice, and salt and mix. Add in the whipped cream and using a large mixing spoon, carefully fold the ingredients together. ( do not stir )
- Pour the batter over the crust and refrigerate for 4 hours, up to overnight.
- Once chilled, remove the springform pan. Slice and top with whipped cream and sprinkle some crushed cinnamon graham crackers over top and serve!