This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SmithfieldFast #RealFlavorRealFast #CollectiveBias
Delicious sauteed pork topped with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes is a comfort sandwich that everyone will love. These yummy pork sandwiches are ready in about 20 minutes and they taste amazing!
Enjoy these sammies for a quick and easy dinner. Having friends and family over to watch your favorite game, this recipe is perfect for a crowd! Delicious, hassle free meal in no-time.
We are huge fans of Smithfield® pork. They use 100% fresh pork cuts.The meat is always tender! Whether I want a tasty Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin or this quick delicious pork loin sandwich with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes.
Smithfield® pork is always my favorite choice. The versatility of their pork is amazing and the flavors are always a hit! Real fresh ingredients. Real flavorful solutions.
Pork Sandwich Ingredients
- Smithfield Garlic and Herb Loin Filet
- fresh spinach
- sun-dried tomatoes
- coarse ground mustard
Pork Loin Sandwich
Fall is right around the corner, school is starting and we’re busy! We need quick and easy recipes. At the end of the day no one wants to be worrying about making dinner that takes forever!
You will love this delicious pork sandwich with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes. The pork sandwich is very versatile. Perfect for any weeknight. Ready in less than 30 minutes and so tasty!
I shop at Walmart for my Smithfield® pork. They have a great variety of Smithfield® pork. I cook with their products because I want my meal to be “Real Fresh, Real Flavor, Real Fast”. I know their ingredients are real, all natural ingredients.
Smithfield® has a variety of pre-marinated pork loins. The pork loins are perfectly marinated, and perfectly seasoned. I just choose how to cut and cook the pork.
- Smithfield Garlic & Herb Loin Filet
- Smithfield Applewood Bacon Loin Filet
- Smithfield Rotisserie Tenderloin
- Smithfield Garlic & Cracked Black Pepper
These varieties of pork can be roasted or pan seared. They can be sliced, cubed or left whole. Keep in mind, the pork will cook faster when sliced or cubed. Any way I cook them, the end results are a delicious fresh flavored meal that is complete in no time!
Pork Sandwich FAQs
How thick should I cut the pork loin?
Cut the pork loin about 3/4 to 1 inch thick depending how thick you prefer your pork.
Can I make the pork cutlets ahead of time?
Yes. Make the pork slices ahead of time. Wrap pork in foil and heat in a 350 oven for about 10 minutes.
What temperature should the pork cutlets be when they are ready to eat?
Use a meat thermometer and the pork should be at 145 degrees.
What can I serve with the Pork Sandwich with Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomatoes.
Can I add cheese to the Pork Loin Sandwich?
Cheese would be awesome. I recommend Gouda, Gruyere, Mozzarella, or Provolone.
What type of bread is best for these pork sandwiches?
Ciabatta bread, French Baguette, or Italian bread works best. They are hearty and hold up to the pork cutlet.
Can I vary the veggies on the sandwich?
Sure. Use Swiss Chard, Kale, Broccolini on the sandwich. Whatever you love to eat.
I have left over pork cutlets, can they be put in the freezer?
Pork can be kept well covered and sealed in the freezer for about 3 months. Defrost in the fridge and reheat.
Be sure to use Smithfield® for Real Fresh, Real Flavor, Real Fast. You will love the flavor of their pork and the ease of which dinner is ready! Your family will love your creations!
Right now Smithfield® is running a fantastic Sweepstake:
You could win a trip to wine country with Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork and Gallo® Family Vineyards. Sweepstakes information and rules can be found at http://www.smithfieldrealflavorrealfast.com/
Be sure to shop at your local Walmart for your favorite varieties of Smithfield® pork.
How to make a Pork Sandwich
- Remove pork from wrapping.
- Slice the pork into 3/4 inch cutlets.
- Heat a saute pan over medium heat. Add canola oil to pan.
- Add the pork cutlets to the pan.
- Sear one side about 3-4 minutes.
- Turn pork. Cook until temperature reaches 145 degrees. (top left photo)
- Remove pork to rest.
- Add shallots to pan. Saute 2 minutes. (top left photo)
- Add in sun-dried tomatoes and spinach. (bottom left photo)
- Stir another minute to wilt spinach.
- Serve on ciabatta bread. (bottom right photo)
Give us a like on FACEBOOK
For great recipes and tips, follow along on Pinterest
Are you loving this recipe, giving it a 5-star rating and any comments are super helpful for me and very much appreciated!
Thank you for always sharing my passion and love for food and family!
Pork Sandwich with Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 1 1/2 pound Smithfield Garlic and Herb Loin Filet
- 1-2 Tablespoon Canola Oil
- 1 medium shallot, peeled minced
- 3 Tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 12 ounces fresh baby spinach Note 3
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 4 ciabatta rolls
- Slice pork loin in 3/4 inch to 1 inch slices.
- Heat a saute pan over medium heat, add 1 Tablespoon canola oil.
- Add pork cutlets to pan. Don't overload the pan. Sear one side, about 3-4 minutes.
- Flip pork cutlets and finish cooking. Internal temperature should be 145 degrees. Once done, set pork aside to rest.
- If needed, add another Tablespoon of canola oil. Add in the diced shallots.
- Saute shallots about 1 minute.
- Add in sun-dried tomatoes and spinach. Stir and cook spinach another minute or two
- Assemble sandwich, spread some of the mayo/mustard spread on both sides of bread.
- Top with sauteed spinach, then top with pork cutlet.
- Combine the mayonnaise and stone ground mustard into a small bowl. Set aside.
- any nutritional data I provide is an approximation and actual dietary information can vary based on ingredients and proportion sizes.