Our Copycat Chik-fil-A Sauce is tangy and flavorful with just a few simple ingredients anymore to get a great-tasting quick meal. Top of a baked or air fryer Chik-fil-A chicken sandwich with this flavorful sauce for a perfect combination.
❤️ Why you'll love this recipe
- With just a few simple pantry ingredients you can make homemade Chik-fil-A sauce any time you have a craving.
- Enjoy this popular sauce in the comfort of your home whenever you want. Never wait on a long line again!
- Our homemade sauce is cost effective. So much cheaper to make homemade than buy at the grocery store.
- Barbeque sauce, use your favorite homemade or store brand like Sweet Baby Rays.
- Mayonnaise full-fat will work. We prefer using low-fat to save a few calories.
- Yellow mustard gives a nice tang to this delicious sauce.
- Honey adds a little sweetness to make this a really special sauce.
- Lemon Juice gives just a hint of lemon flavor to balance the sweetness in the honey and tang of the mustard.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This is an overview of the recipe. The full instructions are below in the recipe card.
Step 1: Combine the ingredients in a small bowl until combined. Place in fridge for at least 30 minutes.
Step 2: Once combined, Place in fridge for at least 30 minutes. Serve with your favorite chick-fil nuggets or Chick-fil-a chicken sandwich.
Store in a mason jar or any airtight covered container.
- If you want to change up the recipe to make it your own, here are some suggestions, a teaspoon of pickle juice can add some zip to the copycat sauce.
- Adding about ½ teaspoon of either garlic powder and/or onion powder would add nice flavor.
The sauce can be made ahead and kept in an airtight container in the refrigerator for about 10-12 days.
Expert Tip: Make a large batch and keep it in the fridge for dipping your favorite foods.
Frequently Asked Questions
Sure, greek yogurt would be a fantastic alternative.
Mayonaisse does not freeze very well. I do not recommend freezing this one. Trust me, we make a double batch often because it goes fast. This is my familys favorite sauce.
Try serving with Baked Chicken Leg Quarters, that would be an awesome pairing with the crispy exterior of the chicken.
Dip some bacon-wrapped chicken in this sauce for a flavor-packed combo.
Change up the toppings on this Grilled Portobello Mushroom Burger with this sauce for a tasty meal.
or grilled chicken nuggets.
I cannot forget the classic, waffle fries are always delicious with this wonderful dipping sauce.
- Homemade Honey Mustard Sauce is always another perfect dipping sauce.
- Love homemade sauces, try our Homemade Cocktail Sauce. It is next level delicious.
- Homemade enchilada sauce is a tasty sauce that makes delicious enchiladas and soup.
- Looking for something sweet, try our Salted Caramel Sauce.
If you love this recipe please give it 5 stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Keep up to date with recipes by following me on:
Originally published January 29, 2021, updated for user experience and information.
Thank you for the continued support. I am forever grateful.
I love any comments or questions, please feel free to leave them below.
If you click on the number of servings in the recipe card you can adjust the measurements up or down for the exact number of servings you need.
Copycat Chik-fil-A Sauce
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together mayonnaise, barbeque sauce, honey, yellow mustard, and lemon juice.
- Keep in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to blend flavors.
- Serve with your favorite Chick fil A recipes or any of your favorite foods.