These easy cranberry pumpkin muffins are light, moist, and full of pumpkin spice flavor and dried cranberries. The pumpkin muffins are quick to prepare and a great go-to snack
Looking for specifics on the recipe? Use the table of contents to click on sections of the recipe.
❤️ Why you'll love this recipe
- Cranberry pumpkin muffins are quick and easy to prepare.
- Make a double batch and freeze some for later.
🧾 Ingredient List
- all-purpose flour
- granulated white sugar
- pumpkin pie spice
- baking soda
- pumpkin puree
- vegetable oil
- dried cranberries
- non-stick baking spray
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 12-count muffin tin
- Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls
- Measuring Spoons and Cups
- Ice Cream Scoop
- cupcake liners
This is an overview of the recipe. The full instructions are below in the recipe card.
Step 1: Preheat oven to 350°F/177°C. Spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray. set aside.
Step 2: In a medium-sized mixing bowl whisk together the dry ingredients, flour, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and baking soda. Set aside.
Step 3: In a large mixing bowl, use a whisk to mix and combine the eggs, pumpkin puree, and vegetable oil.
Step 4: Slowly whisk the dry ingredients into wet ingredients until just blended.
Step 5: Stir in dried cranberries.
Step 6: Use an ice cream scoop to fill the prepared muffin tins ¾ the way full.
Step 7: Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes. A toothpick inserted into the center of the muffin will come out clean.
Let the muffins cool on a wire cooling rack.
👩🏻🍳 Eileen's Tips for Success
- Be sure to use pumpkin puree. Do not use pumpkin pie filling.
- Always check the expiration date on ingredients, especially baking powder. You want to use fresh ingredients.
📋 Frequently Asked Questions
Mix wet and dry ingredients in separate bowls. Whisk the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just combined.
Overworking the batter will make the muffins dense.
Do you want to change up this recipe? Here are some ways that you increase the flavor of this dish.
Additions: A few options would be to add fresh chopped cranberries, chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, or raisins are a few variations.
Sprinkle pumpkin seeds on top of the muffins right before baking for additional crunch.
❄️ Make ahead, storage, and freezer tips
Leftovers: The muffins can be kept on the counter in an airtight covered container for up to 3 days.
Freezer Instructions: These cranberry pumpkin muffins freeze really well.
Place the muffins on a large baking sheet in the freezer for about 30 minutes to partially freeze. The muffins can then be kept in a freezer-safe storage bag for up to 3 months. (Partially freezing them ensures the muffins will not stick together.
Defrost overnight in the refrigerator.
🥣 Serving Suggestions
Serve these muffins along with a pumpkin spice latte for a tasty breakfast treat.
Having a brunch, serve veggie egg scramble along with these muffins.
Instant Pot Egg Bites are great to make ahead just like these cranberry pumpkin muffins.
🍽 Similar recipes
I love any comments or questions, please feel free to leave them below.
Keep up to date with our recipes by following me on:
Thank you for your continued support. I am forever grateful.
If you click on the number of servings in the recipe card you can adjust the measurements up or down for the exact number of servings you need.
If you love this recipe please give it 5 stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Easy Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350°F/177°C. Spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray. Note 2, set aside.
- In a medium size mixing bowl whisk together the dry ingredients, flour, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda,
- In a separate large bowl, using a whisk, combine eggs, pumpkin puree, and vegetable oil until smooth.
- Stir in dried cranberries. Slow whisk in dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just blended.
- Use an ice cream scoop to fill the prepared muffin tins ¾ the way full.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes. A toothpick inserted into the center of the muffin will come out clean.
- Any nutritional data I provide is an approximation and actual dietary information can vary based on ingredients and proportion sizes.