These easy healthy pumpkin muffins are so delicious, moist, and full of pumpkin spice flavor! The pumpkin muffins are quick to prepare and a great go-to snack.
My healthy pumpkin muffins are so tasty. The muffins have a variety of spices as well as pumpkin puree and Greek yogurt combine to make flavorful pumpkin muffins. Pumpkin muffins are a great way to finish up.
I have enjoyed all the Pumpkin recipes from all of my fellow bloggers this week! I hope you enjoyed my pumpkin recipes! My fall comfort favorite, Harvest Pumpkin Soup, and Pumpkin Mac and Cheese Recipe, creamy and delicious.
These Healthy Pumpkin muffins are a favorite of my families. Great for lunch boxes, bring to fall potluck dinners and perfect for morning breakfasts, brunch, or afternoon snack. Plus, these pumpkin muffins freeze really well too.
The spice combo really brings a nice flavor to the pumpkin muffins and using the Greek yogurt helps keep the muffins moist and calories down. A pumpkin muffin is about 126 calories, my kind of snack! It hits the spot.
I know Thanksgiving is a not for two more months but these pumpkin muffins are great to use up extra pumpkin puree. These easy pumpkin muffins transport really well. I love to make them ahead of time, freeze and bring to family Holiday parties. I make extra for my holiday brunch too.
How long will these healthy pumpkin muffins keep?
I keep them on the counter, well covered about 2 days, they never last that long, always eaten :).
When freezing these pumpkin muffins, how long can they be kept in the freezer?
I place them in well-sealed freezer bags and keep in the freezer for about 3-4 months.
Can other flour be used to make these pumpkin muffins?
I use a combination of whole wheat and all-purpose flour to make these pumpkin muffins. I have also used all-purpose flour as well as whole wheat white flour with great results.
Are there any variations when making these pumpkin muffins?
Feel free to add in nuts or dried fruit like raisins for a little variety.
What goes well with healthy pumpkin muffins:
Easy Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins
- As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups granulated white sugar
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup canned, pumpkin puree, solid packed
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup dried cranberries note 1
- non-stick baking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F/177°C. Spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray. Note 2, set aside.
- In a medium size mixing bowl whisk together the dry ingredients, flour, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda,
- In a separate large bowl, using a whisk, combine eggs, pumpkin puree, and vegetable oil until smooth.
- Stir in dried cranberries. Slow whisk in dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just blended.
- Use an ice cream scoop to fill the prepared muffin tins ¾ the way full.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes. A toothpick inserted into the center of the muffin will come out clean.
Pin Here to Make Healthy Pumpkin Muffins any time: