Enjoy the refreshing refreshing bubbly Summer Punch made just a few simple, delicious ingredients, fruit flavored seltzer, pineapple and orange juice.
We jazz it up with fruit ice cubes and mint. This mocktail is loved as much as our cucumber coconut water!
Why you’ll love this recipe
- It’s a very simple, affordable refreshing drink.
- There are endless variations for this recipe.
- A perfect non- alcoholic punch for any occasion.
- Fruit flavored seltzer or club soda adds an extra level of flavor. I love using San Pellegrino Momenti Lemon and Raspberry. However, use any of your favorite flavors.
- Pineapple Juice is just perfect with the club soda.
- Garnish with your favorite fruit such as raspberries, strawberries, and lemons.
- Fresh mint and color and another level of flavor.
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl combine pineapple and orange juice.
- Pour in a can or two of your favorite fruit flavored club soda.
- Add fruit enhanced ice cubes into the fruity Punch.
- Add in fresh fruit, pineapple, oranges, strawberries into the punch.
- Pour half a glass of the Summer Punch and top with moreto add flavor and fizz to the punch.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Glass Pitcher
- Tall Glasses
- Covered Ice Cube Trays
Keep the pitcher of punch in the refrigerator. If making ahead, mix the juices together and then add the club soda/seltzer when ready to serve.
Having a party? Use a large beverage dispenser to hold this punch punch recipe.
The fruit ice cubes can be made ahead up to 3 -4 days. Add in to the punch when ready to serve.
- When hosting a party, have enough of your ingredients on hand.
- Feel free to use your favorite flavors of fruity seltzer .
- For the best flavor use fresh juices found in the refrigerator section of your local grocer. Canned juice can have a tinny taste.
- Some other juices that to make this refreshing drink are white grape, lemonade, or grapefruit juice.
- Tropical juices to try are passion fruit, guava, and papaya juice.
- In lieu of seltzer try a lemon-lime soda or ginger ale.
Frequently asked questions
How to make fruit ice cubes?
- Place fruit in the ice cube tray.
- Pour your fruit juice of choice over the fruit.
- Place in the freezer until frozen.
- Add to your favorite beverages.
- Blueberry Iced Tea is a tasty homemade iced tea with fresh blueberries and tea.
- Refreshing Mint Ginger Lemonade is a keeper. Fresh mint and ginger compliment the homemade lemonade.
- Lemon Ginger Green Tea one of our most popular recipes. Delicious hot or cold.
- Strawberry Iced Tea, a southern classic that you will make over and over.
What to pair with this recipe?
- Low-Carb Chicken Piccata is a quick and easy dinner is perfect for dinner with this punch recipe.
- Taco Burgers are great to prepare indoors or out. A refreshing punch is oerfect with them.
- Mediterranean Eggplant, one of my favorite veggie meals. Yum!
- Cheesy Sausage and Egg Casserole, an easy breakfast or brunch.
- Jalapeno Popper Dip a great dip to go along with a Summer Punch by the pool or beach.
Sign up for our free membership for the latest recipes and tips here:
Keep up to date with recipes and posts by following me on:
Thank you for the continued support! I am forever grateful! Eileen xo
Love this recipe, it would be awesome if you give it a 5-star rating and share comments below.
Summer Punch Recipe
- 64 ounces fruit flavored club soda Note 1
- 2 cups Pineapple Juice
- 2 cups Orange Juice
- Sliced fruits for optional garnish Note 2
- mint leaves, optional garnish
- ice cubes
Homemade Fruit Ice Cubes
- 1 ½ cups pineapple juice
- 24 fresh raspberries
- In a pitcher, mix together the pineapple and orange juice.. Mix in fruit and fruit juice ice cubes (recipe below).
- Add in a can or two of the club soda, depending on the size of the pitcher and your desired intensity of flavor.
- Fill each glass half way o ¾ full with the summer punch. Top with additional seltzer for more fizz.
- Garnish with mint. Serve and enjoy.
Homemade Fruit Ice Cubes
- Place a raspberry into each ice cube.
- Pour pineapple juice over the raspberries to fill each cube.
- Place trays in freezer until frozen and ready to use in the Summer Punch.
- Be sure to check Expert Tips and FAQs above with important tips and questions that can help make a delicious recipe.
- any nutritional data I provide is an approximation and actual dietary information can vary based on ingredients and proportion sizes.
- Check out my store. I am sharing great finds for not just cooking, I hope you check it out here, Everyday Eileen