This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MySanPelMomenti #TastefullyItalian #CollectiveBias
With the weather getting warmer, nothing is better than enjoying a refreshing Summer Punch! I have made the most refreshing and easy punch recipe! The ingredients are simple and delicious! A blend of fruit juice and SANPELLEGRINO® Momenti Lemon & Red Raspberry. Adding in fresh fruit and fruit juice ice cubes make a gorgeous presentation and tastes so good!
Want to purchase SANPELLEGRINO® Momenti? Click on the photo to easily buy some now.
My family is a huge fan of Spring and Summer! We are having a few big parties coming up. I want to make a really fun summer punch recipe! With the weather getting so warm, a light fruity punch is just the perfect mocktail! While I was ordering groceries from Walmart, I came upon a new beverage, SANPELLEGRINO Momenti. The varieties are perfect:
- SANPELLEGRINO® Momenti Clementine & Peach
- SANPELLEGRINO® Momenti Pomegranate & Blackcurrant
- SANPELLEGRINO® Momenti Lemon & Red Raspberry
Right away I knew I wanted to make a Summer Punch. The Lemon and Red Raspberry flavor is perfect with pineapple and orange juice. I was able to order my SANPELLEGRINO Momenti by the case. That was so convenient for me, too!
SANPELLEGRINO Momenti makes a Great Summer Punch:
I am loving the new SANPELLEGRINO Momenti because it is a light fruit drink. Real fruit juice and carbonated water make a great drink! They really quench your thirst. They are great to bring along to picnics and a day at the beach!
- The flavor varieties are great and a much better-for-you choice than soda.
- Each can is only 35 calories, a great low-calorie beverage.
- There are no added sugars either.
- No artificial sweeteners.
What juice do you use to make Summer Punch?
A combo of pineapple and orange juice was used to make this easy punch recipe.
Can other juices be used to make this Punch Recipe?
Absolutely! Try various combos of guava, pineapple, coconut, papaya, mango! Sky’s the limit! We used the Lemon Raspberry flavor! Blend the juices with any of the SANPELLEGRINO® Momenti varieties for a great Summer Punch.
How do you make fruit ice cubes for Summer Punch?
Pro Tips to make a great Summer Punch:
- Have enough SANPELLEGRINO Momenti on hand to have great Summer Punch all day.
- Feel free to use any of the new varieties of Momenti.
- Be sure to have plenty of juice and fruit for the summer punch.
How do you make Summer Punch?
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl combine pineapple and orange juice.
- Add in a can or two of SANPELLEGRINO® Momenti Lemon & Red Raspberry
- Put some fruit ice cubes into the Summer Punch.
- Add in fresh pineapple, oranges, strawberries into the punch.
- Have extra cans of SANPELLEGRINO Momenti on the beverage table.
- Pour half a glass of the Summer Punch and top with more SANPELLEGRINO Momenti to add flavor and fizz to the punch.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more!) We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com
- Joy Jolt Highball Glasses: Love these glasses. Perfect for so many cocktails.
- Ice Cube Tray with Lid: These are great to use for freezing fruit ice cubes, pesto, etc.
Checkout my store. I am always updating great finds for not just cooking, I hope you check it out here, Everyday Eileen I will continue to update it regularly!
You may also enjoy these drinks:
Pin to make any time:
WE HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS EASY PUNCH RECIPE ! I’D LOVE TO HEAR HOW THE RECIPE TURNS OUT FOR YOU!
Save this recipe to your FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARDS! Follow me on PINTEREST for amazing recipes ideas, travel, and more!
Feel free to leave me any comments or questions below!
I HOPE YOU CONTINUE CONNECTING WITH ME:
Love this refreshing and tasty SUMMER PUNCH, please give them a 5-star rating! It is super helpful for me and very much appreciated!
Thank you for the continued support! I am forever grateful! Eileen xo
- 2-3 cans SANPELLEGRINO® Momenti Lemon & Red Raspberry Note 1
- 2 cups Pineapple Juice
- 2 cups Orange Juice
- Sliced fruits for garnish Note 2, optional
- mint leaves garnish
- ice cubes.
Homemade Fruit Ice Cubes
- 2 ice cube trays ice cube trays optional
- pineapple juice
- 24 raspberries
- In a pitcher combine pineapple and orange juice. Add in a can of SANPELLEGRINO® Momenti Lemon & Red Raspberry Sparkling Drink. Mix in fruit and fruit juice ice cubes.
- Into each glass pour half a glass of summer punch and top with additional SANPELLEGRINO® Momenti Lemon & Red Raspberry. Garnish with mint. Serve and enjoy.
Homemade Fruit Ice Cubes
- Place a raspberry into each ice cube. Pour pineapple juice over the raspberries to fill each cube. Place trays in freezer until frozen and ready to use in the Summer Punch
- any nutritional data I provide is an approximation and actual dietary information can vary based on ingredients and proportion sizes.