Okay folks – get ready to never buy store-bought salad dressing again! Don’t be disappointed, this is not made with champagne, but with champagne vinegar! Don’t worry, you are saving those extra calories so you can , if so inclined have that glass of champagne!! I know it is a convenience to buy store-bought salad dressing, but seriously, this takes literally 5 minutes and is super delicious and healthy!
The huge benefit to making your own vinaigrette:
This champagne vinaigrette is super yum on salads, grains, veggies, and you can even use as a marinade for chicken or any meat you choose!. I love this with quinoa. I have a recipe coming your way with this dressing and quinoa that will make you want to dance all the way to the kitchen!
I love using blender to mix my salad dressings because it gives the salad dressing a light, fluffy, creamy consistency! Yet I am not using any cream! This champagne vinaigrette is a perfect example of a must do in the blender! This is another one of those that I can make on the weekend use it all week on salads, veggies, you name it! All you need is about 2 Tablespoons on your salad or veggie and you are in a happy place!
If you like this recipe, please share the love on Facebook, Pinterest, or your favorite way of relating to your friends and family, and please continue connecting with me on Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Bloglovin, Google Plus !
Thank you for always sharing my passion and love for food and family!
- ⅓ cup avocado oil or another if you prefer
- ⅔ cup champagne vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon chopped shallots
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon agave or sweetener of choice
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- Combine chopped shallots, champagne vinegar, minced garlic, Dijon mustard, agave, ground black pepper, salt into the blender. Blend for about 1 minute.
- While blender running, slowly add the avocado oil.
- Check seasoning, adjust if necessary.
- Serve over salads, quinoa, rice, veggies. Dressing will keep covered in the fridge for about a week.