What is not to love about Easy Slow Cooker Mexican Shredded Beef Tacos! A no-fuss recipe that is so delicious and perfect for any day of the week! These are great for parties, game day, family gatherings, and perfect for a summer gathering! There is little prep so you can focus on your day or party! Always a crowd pleaser. This is freezer friendly so perfect for a make ahead meal or party dish!Jump to Recipe
A few weeks ago, I introduced my family favorite Slow Cooker Mexican Shredded Beef! This has become a very popular recipe for my blog! I am sharing how we make shredded beef tacos and the toppings we use at our house! I make these a lot always when we have family gathering! These tacos are so easy and an always requested recipe! The hubs and kids love this meat!
We love Easy Slow Cooker Mexican Shredded Beef Tacos for many reasons. A few are:
- Easy to prep are! Fix and forget!
- Freezer friendly! Great make-ahead meal!
- Makes a variety of recipes!
- Easy week night meal!
- Great for family gatherings!
- Perfect for Tailgating and Super Bowl!
If I am having a family party, regardless of the season, these Easy Slow Cooker Mexican Shredded Beef Tacos are perfect! For a summer party, these tacos get their own little area and the condiments are perfect. These tacos are great any day! Having a party?
Make a taco bar, add this recipe for shredded beef tacos with:
I also make an Avocado Crema, recipe below! Oh my, do we love it on our tacos!
Do not forge to make Skinny Pineapple Mango Margaritas! They are delicious, and if you prefer a mock-tail, the non-alcohol version is included in the recipe!
Share your pictures of any of my recipes on Instagram! Use #everydayeileen and I love to see and share your photos on Instagram!!
Save this recipe to your FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARDS! I hope you follow me on PINTEREST! I’m always pinning from talented and amazing bloggers!
Subscribe to my newsletter to never miss a recipe!
Thank you for the continued support! I am forever grateful!
Slow Cooker Mexican Shredded Beef Tacos with Avocado Crema
Slow Cooker Mexican Shredded Beef is the base for these delicious tacos! Top with an easy healthy, tasty Avocado Crema! Perfect fix and forget meal! Great for weeknight meals and always popular at family gatherings and game day parties
- 2 pounds Slow Cooker Shredded Mexican Beef
- 6-10 Flour Tortillas use Gluten-free tortillas to maintain this as gluten-free
- 8 ounces low-fat Mexican shredded cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- Pico De Gallo optional, *see note
- Roasted Tomatillo Salsa optional, *see note
- Pineapple Mango Salsa optional, *see note
- 1 cup diced tomato optional, *see note
- 1 avocado, pitted
- 1/2 cup reduced fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Slow cook the Mexican beef according to the instructions. Use two pounds for this recipe. The remainder of the beef can be frozen for future use
In a food processor or blender, add the avocado, Greek yogurt, lime juice, cilantro, garlic, salt and pepper. Blend until smooth. Check seasoning and adjust if needed. Refrigerate until ready to use on tacos.
Build the tacos with your toppings of choice and Avocado Crema.
- For the Pico De Gallo and salsa, I have links to home-made recipes I have on my site. You can use store-bought as well.
- This freezes really well. It can be separated in freezer storage bags for future meals.
- Any nutritional data I provide is an approximation and actual dietary information can vary based on ingredients and portion sizes.