Let’s talk about the best-grilled corn on the cob recipe ever! Get all your answers here! Do you need to soak corn before grilling it? Can it be grilled without the foil? You name the corn question and I bet you will find the answer below! You are about to have the best BBQ grilled corn on the cob recipe! Sit back, enjoy and learn the secret of How to Grill Corn on the cob.
We are in the middle of cookout week and I am thoroughly enjoying all the amazing recipes! Don’t forget to enter to win a great cookout giveaway! Wednesday, I shared my Cheesy Foil Packet Potatoes, check out the recipe here! Today, I am sharing my foolproof recipe to prepare The Best Grilled Corn on the Cob Recipe! Grilling corn on the cob has never been so easy and delicious!
Do you have to soak corn on the cob before you grill it?
No, soaking corn is not necessary. If you want to make corn on the cob in the husks, then it is a good idea to soak the corn so the husks do not burn when cooking. In my opinion, cooking in the husks looks pretty but very messy. Some people say the kernels are plumper after soaking, I saw no difference, just another pot to wash!
How do you grill corn on the cob in foil?
Grilling corn on the cob in foil adds the extra step of using aluminum foil and foil can be pricey. Also, the smoky flavor of grilling corn is not as apparent as when grilling corn on the cob without foil. However, if you grill corn in foil, season corn with salt, pepper and add a little lime juice. Wrap the corn in the foil and grill over medium heat for about 15 minutes, turning frequently.
The benefit of grilling the corn on the cob on the grill without the foil?
In my opinion, this is the easiest method to grill corn on the cob. Why mess with simplicity. Remove the husks and silks. Cooking the corn over a medium heat gives the corn a great char and smoky flavor. The corn juice carmelizes to add great flavor. My families favorite way, simple and easy.
I love grilled corn on the cob and the simpler the better! Chef Shamy, one of our sponsors has amazing varieties of butter! I love their motto ake the World a Butter Place®! Their butter is keto friendly! Also, Chef Shamy is giving a fabulous 10% discount when you order their butter using 10BUTTER10 as your promo code
Some of my favorite recipes that are awesome with this tasty Grilled Corn on the Cob are:
Don’t forget to enter to win some wonderful prizes below:
How to Make the Best Grilled Corn Recipe:
- Clean grill grates and preheat grill to 500 degrees.
- Shuck the corn and remove all silks.
- Place the corn on the grill and reduce heat to about 400 degrees.
- Watch corn and turn corn about every 2 minutes.
- Corn will be done in about 15 minutes.
- Once corn is cooked remove and serve with some lime juice and my personal favorite, Chef Shamy Garlic Butter or regular butter.
LOVE SEEING AND SHARING YOUR CREATIONS! WHEN YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE, I’D LOVE TO SEE IT. TAG @EVERYDAY_EILEEN OR #EVERYDAY_EILEEN
I love any comments or questions, please leave below!
I HOPE YOU CONTINUE CONNECTING WITH ME
Love this recipe, it would be awesome if you give it a 5-star rating and share comments below!
The Best Grilled Corn on the Cob Recipe
- 4 ears corn
- 4 teaspoons Chef Shamy Garlic Butter or regular butter
- juice of 1 lime
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Clean the grill grates and preheat grill to medium-high heat, 500 degrees.
- Remove the husks and silks from the corn.
- Place the ears of corn on the grill. Turn the corn every 2-3 minutes, to prevent burning. Corn should be done in about 15 minutes. Serve with Chef Shamy butter, regular butter, lime juice, salt, and pepper.
- Any nutritional data I provide is an approximation and actual dietary information can vary based on ingredients and proportion sizes.
Pin this yummy Corn on the Cob Recipe to make any time:
Check out the amazing recipes from all the amazing bloggers participating in #cookoutweek below: