Sip on relaxation with a warm and comforting cup of iced chamomile latte! This delectable beverage is made from steeped chamomile tea, steamed milk, honey, and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Looking for specifics on the recipe? Use the table of contents to click on sections of the recipe.
❤️ Why this recipe works
- With its sweet, comforting flavor, this delightful beverage will bring you warmth and relaxation during your busy days.
- Not only does it taste incredible, but it's also packed with many beneficial properties that can help reduce stress, promote healthy sleep, and boost your overall wellbeing.
- You can enjoy this chamomile latte cold or warm depending on the weather or your mood.
- Not only does it make for a delightful treat, but this delicious combination also contains calming properties that can help soothe frazzled nerves, reduce stress, and promote healthy sleep.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This is an overview of the recipe. The full instructions are below in the recipe card.
Step 1: In a medium-size saucepan, steep the chamomile in the hot water for 10 minutes. Strain and discard the chamomile flowers.
Step 2: Add the honey and vanilla extract and stir to combine.
Step 3: Pour the tea into 4 glasses, until ⅓ of the cup is full. Add ice.
Step 4: top with milk. Stir to combine.
Step 5: Sprinkle with cinnamon on top.
How to store, reheat, and freeze
Storage - This iced latte can be stored in a covered airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
If you prefer hot chamomile late - Place the latte into a microwave-safe container and heat for 45 seconds or until hot. Stir and enjoy!
💭 Expert Tips
Expert Tip: Layer the tea at the bottom, then ice and finish with the milk to get beautiful milk swirls.
Frequently Asked Questions
Chamomile tea is delicious on its own or you can add a drizzle of honey and/or a sprinkle of cinnamon. You can also mix chamomile tea with other herbal teas such as lavender, rosemary, lemon balm, and peppermint for extra flavor.
Yes, absolutely! To make an iced chamomile latte, simply prepare the tea as directed and then pour it over ice. Top with a dollop of fresh whipped cream if you prefer.
Chamomile flowers are available in most health food stores and major supermarkets. You can also purchase them online from specialty tea shops or from Amazon.
Do you want to change up this recipe? Here are some ways that you increase the flavor of this dish.
- Add a pinch of nutmeg, cardamom, and/or ginger for added warmth.
- Swap out the honey for your favorite sweetener.
- Use almond or oat milk instead of cow's milk for a dairy-free version.
- Make it even more decadent with a spoonful of coconut cream.
- Instead of cinnamon, use cocoa powder for a delicious mocha version.
- Add an espresso shot for an extra boost.
- Use flavored syrups such as hazelnut or vanilla to add more sweetness and flavor.
- Drizzle with honeycomb or caramel sauce for extra indulgence.
I love any comments or questions, please feel free to leave them below.
Keep up to date with recipes by following me on:
Thank you for your continued support. I am forever grateful.
If you click on the number of servings in the recipe card you can adjust the measurements up or down for the exact number of servings you need.
If you love this recipe please give it 5 stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Iced Chamomile Latte Recipe
- In a medium size sauce pan, steep the chamomile in the hot water for 10 minutes. Strain and discard the chamomile flowers.
- Add the honey and vanilla extract and stir to combine.
- Pour the tea into 4 glasses, until ⅓ of the cup is full. Add ice and top with milk. Stir to combine.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon on top.