Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin has never been easier to prepare for a delicious dinner ready in 30 minutes! The meat is tender and juicy with a fabulous array of root vegetables in a savory gravy,
Smithfield Rotisserie Tenderloin with root veggies made in an Instant Pot in under 30 minutes.
Most of you know I am a huge fan of pork. Pork Tenderloin is a favorite because I relate it to my Granny Annie! Why, as a child, my Granny always made me great food! Pork tenderloin was one of her specialties. You should give my Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes, they are an old family favorite that will blow you away with flavor.
A hilarious beautiful little lady from Ireland! We would cook together and her stories, always so funny! If you love a great bread, go for my Granny’s Irish Soda Bread. Not going to lie, I’ve won many a blue ribbon with this recipe.
Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin
I have my Granny’s pressure cooker. We don’t use it but I have it for posterity!
We use my Instant Pot to make this super flavorful pork tenderloin! Granny would love both my Instant Pot and my marinated pork!
Pork tenderloin makes my brain immediately go to my Granny and comfort food! Not much better than great memories, great food, and the best times with family!
Pork tenderloin is easy to prepare and takes the flavors of a marinade really well! We include various pork recipes into our weekly meal rotation.
Easy Meal Solutions Using Marinated Pork Tenderloin:
- Marinated pork is ready to use for easy dinners in under 30 minutes
- There are a few varieties of marinated pork to make various dinners.
- Feel free to use either the over, skillet, slow cooker, or pressure cooker for the pork tenderloin.
- Pair pork and your favorite veggies for an easy meal!
Ingredients to make Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin include:
Smithfield Rotisserie Tenderloin: sweet potatoes, carrots, parsnips, baby turnip, and black pepper. Sprinkling fresh parsley on finished pork is up to you!
The recipe I am sharing today, I used Smithfield Rotisserie Pork Tenderloin! I absolutely love the flavor of this pork. The first time I made this recipe I decided to not season the pork because the marinade looked awesome already!
Smithfield® has pre-marinated these tenderloins and let me tell you, they a delicious! I did not need to add anything! I added fresh parsley because it’s pretty and we love black pepper!
What is the difference between pork tenderloin and a pork loin?
They are two different cuts of pork. The pork tenderloin is thin and from off the backbone, usually around 1 -2 pounds. The pork loin is larger, around 4-5 pounds. The loin can also have a bone included.
What temperature is pork tenderloin thoroughly cooked?
A topic with many answers! I go by Smithfield® Pork 101 for my pork temperature guide. I cook my pork tenderloin to 160 degrees.
Besides root veggies, what else can I serve with Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin:
- asparagus – delicious quick and flavorful.
- glazed carrots – another of my Granny’s favorite veggies.
- oven-roasted potatoes – delicious potatoes loaded with flavor. I can eat these all by themselves for a great snack.
I hope you try these instant pot recipes:
- Instant Pot Braised Beef Short Ribs – tender and juicy. A fabulous meal.
- Pork Ragu – an easy weeknight winner but also perfect for a dinner party.
- Instant Pot Chicken Cacciatore – another weeknight winner that is so easy to make and just amazingly delicious.
Some other Pork Recipes you should enjoy:
How to Make Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin:
This is such an easy dinner option! To make it even easier, you can pick up pre-sliced veggies in the produce section of Walmart!
- Add olive oil into Instant Pot set to saute.
- Sear the pork tenderloin, about 3 minutes each side.
- Pour in the chicken stock. Use a wooden spoon to pick up brown bits on the bottom of the pot.
- Add in the chopped veggies.
- Place the pork tenderloin in the Instant Pot.
- Place top on the Instant Pot!
- Set pressure cooker to 5 minutes. Natural release for 10 minutes.
- Remove the pork tenderloin and rest it for 5 min. Slice and serve
Keep up to date with recipes by following me on:
We love seeing our recipes that you make! Share with us on Instagram and tag @every_dayeileen or #everydayeileen
I love any comments or questions, please leave below!
CONTINUE TO FOLLOWING ME:
If you have enjoyed this recipe, giving it a 5-star rating and share comments below would be super helpful!
Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 pound Smithfield Rotisserie Pork Tenderloin or any favorite pork tenderloin
- 14.5 ounce can, fat-free chicken stock
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 2-inch cubes
- 2 cups carrots, peeled and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 1/2 cup parsnips, peeled and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 cup small turnip, peeled and sliced thin
- black pepper, to taste
- Turn Instant Pot on to saute. Let heat and add in olive oil. Add the pork tenderloin. Brown pork, about 3 minutes per side. Remove pork, set aside.
- Add in 1/2 can of the chicken stock. Use a wooden spoon to bring up brown bits. (Note 2) Add remainder of the chicken stock. Press Cancel to stop the saute function.
- Add in the sweet potatoes, carrots, parsnips, and white turnips. Season with pepper.
- Use the trivet to add the browned pork tenderloin on top of the veggies and stock. Seal the Instant Pot. Ensure the valve is closed. Press "Pressure Cooker" on high heat, set the timer to 5 minutes. Once the cycle is complete, allow a natural release for about 10 minutes.
- Remove the pork tenderloin. Let rest for about 5 minutes. Slice about 1/2 inch thick and serve with the veggies.
- Any nutritional data I provide is an approximation and actual dietary information can vary based on ingredients and proportion sizes.