We are celebrating the best St. Patrick’s Day recipes. Looking for your favorite foods, green recipes, desserts, we’ve got them all for you to enjoy! This is my favorite holiday of the year and you don’t have to be Irish to enjoy a delicious slice of Irish soda bread and some Holiday fun.
It is no secret, I love St. Patrick’s Day. It’s a huge holiday for my family and we celebrate my Irish heritage and enjoy a lot of fun, laughs, food, maybe even some green food and a possible Guinness for the adults. is a family favorite and what better way than to celebrate all the best recipes from my family and my favorites food bloggers.
St. Patrick’s Day recipes for breakfasts:
You don’t have to wait for dinner time to celebrate. Start your day with some delicious treats to start your Saint Patrick’s Day with a rainbow of deliciousness.
- Irish Brown Bread, I grew up eating this bread. It’s not too sweet and great with jam and a good cup of tea.
- One of my most popular recipes is my Blue Ribbon Irish Soda Bread, I do hope you give this a try.
- Green Detox Juice: A great way to start any day is with this delicious juice. A juice filled with superfood green veggies and fruit! A great way to ensure veggies and fruit into your diet! This is made in a juicer and I have an alternate if made in the blender!
- Orange Cranberry: Tasty scones with cranberries and a hint of orange with a delicious glaze.
- kids and adults will love these festive Green pancakes, I love these for a school breakfast party or kids party.
- Baileys Overnight French Toast Casserole: Now this is an eye-opener of a breakfast. A perfect St. Patrick’s Day breakfast or brunch dish for a potluck. (Non-alcoholic substitute included)
- Looking for a healthy breakfast with a hint of green with all-natural coloring, enjoy Green Tea Waffles. A better for you morning treat.
- A great Irish breakfast deserves Potato Farls, light and fluffy with a crispy exterior, delicious with eggs.
- Traditional Irish breakfasts need a great Boxty recipe, a hearty Irish pancake.
- Gluten-free Irish soda bread is great with some butter or marmalade.
- Instant Pot Irish Soda Bread, love that this was made in the IP.
St. Patrick’s Day appetizers and snack:
Are you hosting or attending a St. Patrick’s Day party? Prepare amazing snacks like green dips or rainbow treats. We have you covered with fun ideas.
- A St. Patrick’s Day appetizer board with a fabulous array of pestos, jams, crackers, and cheese is always a hit.
- Make a loaf of Guinness bread to go alongside the appetizer board.
- Give these tasty rainbow hummus a go for a colorful treat everyone will enjoy.
- Enjoy a can’t resist loaded Irish style waffle fries with a creamy cheese sauce, delish!
- Rainbow puppy chow is a fun appetizer for kids and adults.
- Another great choice to enjoy, Mint Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip, yum.
- Shamrock Pretzel Pops, fun to make and eat.
- Irish Cream Fudge, wow this is good! A great treat to make for your snack table.
St. Patrick’s Day Dinner Recipes:
- Bangers and Mash: While corned beef is the norm and delish. Treat family and friends to a traditional Irish recipe, Bangers, and Mash. Topped with a luscious Guinness gravy with caramelized onions.
- We just love using Guinness in food, and these savory pies are mouthwatering. The puff pastry topping is the best topping, enjoy Beef Guinness Pie
- Slow cooker corned beef and cabbage, a delicious dump and go recipe that uses Guinness. When I have a big workday and want a great diner with no fuss. I put this in my crockpot in the morning and we have a fabulous dinner.
- Instant Pot Beer Braised Short Rib, my hubs loves these ribs with a Guinness gravy.
- Sausage Colcannon Bake, pure comfort food in one delicious dish.
- Slow Cooker Lamb Stew, tender meat with hearty veggies, a wonderful dinner.
- Beef Stew with Cheddar Herb Dumplings is gorgeous to look at and tastes even better.
- Another great option is this Triple Whiskey Glazed Corned Beef, wow is that glaze fabulous.
- Take your mac and cheese to the next level with this Irish Cheddar Ale Mac and Cheese, a fabulous alternative for a great vegetarian dinner celebration.
- Don’t want to make corned beef from scratch, this one-pan corned beef and potato skillet dinner is a wonderful choice.
- Use leftover beef to make these fabulous corned beef tacos, such a great idea for want dinner.
- A great choice for a delicious dinner is Shepard’s Pie. I love a great casserole.
- Vegan Irish Stew is loaded with veggies and filled with flavor, a great dinner choice.
- Looking for low-carb dinner, try this one-pot easy Keto Dublin Coddle.
Delicious side dishes:
- Creamy potato leek soup, I grew up eating this soup. It’s hearty and full of flavor and low-fat, no cream.
- According to my Grandfather, there is no meal without a potato, enjoy these instant pot buttermilk mashed potatoes.
- Be sure to include a vegan dish like this hearty Irish Potato Pie, served warm or room
- Round out your dinner with a fabulous traditional Irish side, colcannon, a flavorful combination of mashed potatoes and cabbage.
- Another colcannon version is this yummy recipe made with leeks and bacon, delish that is also gluten-free.
- Rainbow roasted veggies, a fun, and festive side dish.
- Be sure to include a vegan dish like this hearty Irish Potato Pie, served warm or room temperature.
- Cheesy Irish cheddar cauliflower, a side dish that is sinfully delicious.
- A delicious side dish and a great way to enjoy one of my favorite veggies are sauteed cabbage with mustard
Desserts to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day:
- Wow your friends and family with this gorgeous Lucky Charms cake, decorated with lucky charms marshmallows and a moist green ombre layers.
- These crunchy green chocolate chip cookies are a must add to your dessert table.
- No one will be able to resist these gooey Lucky Charm’s Bars, fun and festive.
- Bailey’s Ice Cream Pudding Parfaits, decadent and so worth every bite, a fabulous dessert.
- Bring back the fun of childhood with an adult twist with these Boozy Lucky Charm treats!
- Irish Potato Candy, these tasty treats are definitely not potatoes but a joyful chocolate coconut treat.
- Guinness Brownies with Irish cream frosting, every celebration needs these yummy chocolatey treats.
- Jameson Irish whiskey cupcakes with Chocolate Espresso Buttercream, need I say more, enjoy.
- Vegan and dairy-free mint chocolate chip ice cream is a great option for everyone.
- Mint Kiss parfaits, a decadent treat with Oreos and mint for a festive dessert.
- No-bake Irish cream cheesecake, when we don’t have to bake and it’s delicious, we all win!
St Patricks’s Day drinks, cocktails, and mocktails:
- No celebration is complete unless you enjoy my Dad’s Irish Coffee recipe, a must make for the over 21 crowd.
- The Emerald Cocktail is a fabulous green cocktail loaded with flavor. There is even a mocktail version for you, enjoy.
- A grasshopper ice cream cocktail is a luscious treat for the adults celebrating the Holiday.
- Looking for a mocktail? I love this green grasshopper mocktail, made with white chocolate and mint flavors, such a fun drink for kids.
- Lemon cucumber martinis, what a great way to toast the holiday.
- A festive green fun St. Patrick’s Day punch is a big hit with the kids.
- I can’t resist a great cocktail, Midori Gin and Tonic, cheers.
- Make your own homemade Irish cream, so easy and a great choice to bring for a hostess gift.
- Enjoy a mint chip cookietini, a great way to end the meal with a dessert cocktail.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Shop to make these recipes:
Don’t forget to shop at the Everyday Eileen store on Amazon!
I hope you enjoy these St. Patrick’s Day recipes. They are all so delicious and festive. Happy St. Patrick’s Day to everyone!
I love any comments or questions, please feel free to leave them below!
Keep up to date with recipes by following me on: